FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 26, 2022

This is very well balanced vitamin mix of great quality, you take two capsules in the morning with breakfast and two with dinner, you won't notice the results right away, but after a couple of weeks you start feeling energized and healthy, it obviously doesn't substitutes a good healthy diet, which should include a good portion of protein in each meal, which helps maximize the absorption of these vitamins. Also it is very important to drink plenty water daily because these vitamins are water soluble which means they travel to your body via water. As a bonus it includes Chromium which is a superb blood stabilizer which helps keep you stable when hungry.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,070

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading about it. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

A very necessary and useful product. I use this product as a multivitamin, which helps me replenish all the mako and microelements and vitamins I need in good dosages. The ingredients harmoniously complement each other and are very well absorbed. I like this product, because with its help I I am sure that I cannot have a gross deficiency. A high-quality and effective supplement.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I'm very pleased with this supplement and it's now my favorite. It's well balanced as the name is alluding to and the potency is strong although the amount of C-vitamin per serving (120 mg) could ideally have been higher. However, I supplement with additional C-vitamin so it is not a problem for me and I believe it sufficiently complements the other supplements in the combo. I take it daily and sense the effect is excellent. I appreciate the non-GMO ingredients of vitamin E from soy. The size of the capsule might be a bit on the large side for some, but it's not an issue for me. Overall, it's great value for the money.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This is a high quality multivitamin with excellent absorption and potency. The ingredients are easy to understand. I take it daily as a preventative and maintenance supplement. One effect I have experienced with this is a drop in A1c levels from pre-diabetic to normal!! I will be taking this for the long term

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I have been wanting to buy this product for a long time. I started having complications after Covid. My sugar has risen and now I am pre-diabetic. I liked the very competent composition of the ingredients. The company produces high-quality products and I am sure that with the help of this supplement I will be able to avoid diabetes.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

Vegetarian capsules and I like that the dosage is 2 a day because sometimes you don't want to overtake too many supplements so then you can just take half a dosage.

7c3d3777-b189-49c7-b399-e8dc6200992c
Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I bought this multi vitamin-mineral for my teen son to use. Now products are made from high quality ingredients and is a trusted bran din our household. He needed an extra boost for wrestling season and this has delivered. With 120 capsules, this bottle will last him 2 months. For the cost, it is a good deal.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

Now on to my second bottle of this product and for me this is rare: it means I have this to be excellent and worth continuing. The ingredients make perfect sense and are a much better combination than the myriad multi vitamins out there