FI

2,082
icarotwist
Posted on Sep 24, 2022
27,905

I'm so glad I found this stinging nettle root extract! It has been a game changer for my health. I was struggling with allergies and chronic inflammation for years, and nothing seemed to help. Since taking these capsules, I have noticed a significant improvement in my symptoms. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is struggling with similar issues.

The product was delivered fast considering there was a public/religious holiday. The box was sturdy and the packaging within the box was adequate to protect the bottle. The bottle was sealed and undamaged with all seals in place. The ingredients matched the website notes and the product looks well manufactured. No nasty smell when the bottle was opened which is a good sign of freshness. Ingredient quality looks and tastes good.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022
6,622

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I have Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia problem for many years and searching from the internet I found Nettle Root which is stated good for the prostate. NOW is a brand I trust and thus I try the first time for it's Stinging Nettle Root Extract to see if this can easy my problem with the prostate. Hope to get good result after a month or two.

21502fc2-04af-4daf-8b43-ddc765ba8b4c
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I bought nettles for my allergies and post-nasal drip. It's helping with both quite well! I'm sure with continued use it will go away completely. For the 1st time in my life I can breathe out of both nostrils whereas before one gland in the nostril would be very swollen Pretty tough when it comes to working out An added bonus: I no longer have itchy scalp anymore I knew something was up when I scratched my scalp during the 1st week of taking this and my scalp didn't feel so inflamed Now I barely scratch and not so much pressure when scratching. Only bad thing is I can't take it everyday like I want to I get a headache so I take it every-other-day now I will never be without my nettles

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I took this supplement to reduce gray hair in my beard. It was a concern that I had and this quality ingredient did lead to the improvement of the composition of the beard, reducing the gray hairs and making them more of a dark brown. At my age that's a benefit.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I am using this product for last 8 months along with saw palmetto. I'm taking daily 2 S.N. and 2 S.P. in the morning and 2 S.N. after dinner. First couple of months I did not experience any difference. Now I don't have to wake up middle of the night anymore. I'm very happy with the result.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

On my second bottle now. 50 year old male. Urine flow is the best it's been since i was in my 20's!!! No more night trips to the head either. 2 in a.m. 2 in p.m. for the first week then just 1 an 1 ............ Will be a repeat purchaser.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I have Eustachian tube dysfunction that causes considerable hearing loss. It feels like my ears are "stuffed up" and my hearing is muffled in that ear. This herb seems to help quite a bit. It took a while to kick in, but then I started noticing little "pops" as if the tube was opening up. That eventually became a generalize reduction (not elimination) of the stuffiness, with considerable (not complete) hearing recovered. One of this herb's traditional uses is as a decongestant, and I guess it decongested my ear.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) is an herb native to parts of Europe, Africa, Asia, and North America. Civilizations as old as Ancient Greece used this plant for its medicinal properties, though our modern names for it come from the Anglo-Saxon “noedl” (needle) and the Latin “urtica” (to burn). Stinging nettle root has a significantly different chemical profile than the leaves, with about half the quinic acid and almost no caffeic acid by comparison. However, the roots also contain some compounds not found in the leaves, such as fatty acids, plant sterols, secoisolariciresinol, vanillin, and scopoletin. Recommended for both quality and price. The taste is normal.