FI

• S
Based on 1,511 Ratings
Xandikos
Posted on Jan 19, 2023

yeah it does work, I feel better during training, it's like getin' more of o2 in your blood. No surprise there since L-A is precursor to NO which helps opening blood vessels. And U need it more when pregnant, before hard workout, when sick. One more thing DO NOT TAKE powder to your mouth without dissolving in at least 300ml liquid. By the way the taste if awful. U don't get a scoop but U can manage by takin' two teaspoons -flat so cheers

53bf9c5b-e825-484a-8a37-bbd2b97d6e4f
Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,070

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading about it. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

The quality and packaging is good. Boyfriend ordered this for his workout. He drink this supplement before training. Size is not bad for the price. The ingredients is good for fitness journey. Taste is not bad and benefit of l-arginine is good for your diet when you are trying to gain muscles

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

This L-Arginine is great, clean in every sense, which means a really great quality. The taste is not very nice but hey, better than filled with bad stuff! The benefits from arginine supplementation are so many, it is well worth it especially when you are in fitness or any kind of sports training.

Posted on May 19, 2022

This is high Quality Product for Athletes or it could be for everyday people. I noticed good changes on my body when it comes to food metabolism and it makes me feel good, strong and healthy. it has no colour, bit of smell and after taste for some, but the benefit on fitness and workout is great deal. I would recommend this supplement

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Quality is reliable and ingredient is trustworthy. Doesn't taste as good but the size is pretty generous. Package is sturdy and mostly benefits workout diet and fitness training. Probably the best l-arginine supplement.

e466a6d6-1119-4ca3-b20b-097e69a3bed0
Posted on May 8, 2022

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product

77b6b1d2-ca68-45a2-9693-b36724d91770
Posted on Aug 23, 2022

The price for a whole kilogram of arginine makes it very reasonable. I take arginine to help keep my blood pressure low and it works very well for that application. Highly recommended.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Great product! I use this in conjunction with citrulline and AAKG to help build muscle and lose flab at my age of 75, when others my age are on walkers or gophers to move their crippled bodies around.