FI
4.4

4.4
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

you must purchase this product!!!! 100% amazing product! you will be amazed of its result. just one use and you will see its effect! i really loved it. im using it on my old scars, and its really effective! i’ll buy more. thank you IHERB! :)

172b7856-9ae4-47dd-a21d-4cbe191aa25a
Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Love this for the hair and skin. It may be a little high concentration for skin, so better to mix with a carrier oil. For the hair I do a DIY hair oil with this and other oils to help restore the balance in my scalp. Helps moisturize my scalp from over use of shampoo. The quality of the vit E here is excellent. Wish they had a bigger size packaging.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

It's a good size and I like the dropper and how I can easily control the amount I'll use on my face. Been using this for some time alternate nights on the face, does have a little smell but tolerable and it works well to give you a glow the next morning!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Lots of vitamin E IU's for the money. I use this product for my facial products as well as giving my dog just 2 drops each morning in his food. Be careful to keep the jar upright or you might have somewhat of a mess on your hands. I like the NOW line and the price, too.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Fantastic oil to use. Any scar or mark can easily diminish with constant use. Not a strong scent. Great moisturizing addition to my nite time body nourishment routine. My skin looks much more silky. Small amount goes a long way.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Dropper dispenser makes it easier to use. Can be used with essential oils. I am using this to minimise some dark spots on my face. Seems to have lightened a little. Will keep applying. Great quality Vit E oil. Small bottle 30ml but goes a long way.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

No special scent at all, use it for face skin Skin is soft and moist. It can work with my skin as my skin is super sensitive. Good quality.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I've been buying this for years and it is AMAZING. Put it on exczema, or to get extra Vitamin E that's real instead of "acetate" ie cancer causing fake Vitamin E that actually takes away Vitamin E from the body! Concentrated. Incredible.

Posted on May 1, 2021

Discovered this close to 10 years ago while living in Shanghai and I have used other brands as well. Although it's quite thick and sticky, I love to use this with some essential oil and oil-based actives before I go to bed. I'm half a century old this summer.

3652edbc-a586-48d9-b00f-9bcf747f9af3
Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Great quality, good size. Got them on special, good price too.