FI

• S
Based on 1,040 Ratings
Posted on Sep 3, 2022
Good

nice ingredients scent is like orange quality is good and size is good my sister is useing this her age is 27 and she a combination skin and package is good and it has benefits and it is good for summer season I guess and I buy her this moisturizer 🥰 it is good

69ce590f-48c5-4544-8081-7e3f708be3a9
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I bought this cream because it has clean ingredients. I have sensitive skin, prone to irritation and for more than 10 years I have only used creams with clean ingredients. Of course I learned to read the ingredients so as not to buy a cream and throw it away because it causes irritation. Returning to this cream, it moisturizes very well, has a light texture and a discreet smell. Contains niacin, an anti-acne ingredient. Reduces pigmentation due to vitamin C. Just reduces it, I did not expect the pigment spots to disappear, it would be unrealistic. The glycerin in the composition keeps the skin hydrated, which makes this cream suitable for cold seasons. As a bonus, it also contains the wonder plant Aloe Barbadensis which is much better than Aloe Vera. I use this cream in the morning, because vitamin C is a good antioxidant and protects against pollution in cities. The value for money is very good. I can't say anything bad, everything is perfect. I recommend to everyone. More smiles to all, beauties!❤️❤️🙂

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I have used the NOW Vitamin C & Buckthorn moisturizer for about a year now. I have sensitive skin and this product has worked great for me. It has a pleasant scent and works well alone and as well as under my makeup. It is a great moisturizer and absorbs well.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

A pleasant scent - definitely there, but not overpowering. It absorbs nicely without being too heavy. I think it's a good amount of moisture so that it will work in whatever season - usually something lighter is nice in the summer, but this seems like it will be a good all-year one to use.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

A good base cream for any skin type, moisturizes well, evens out tone a little, pleasant aroma, medium consistency, does not cause irritation, does not clog pores, good composition

13d07672-8c36-47d3-bd23-62dfe73c9e33
Posted on May 21, 2022

This isn’t a bad moisturizer per se but I didn’t like the strong scent of it as it smelt very heavily of citrus and orange and I didn’t really think that it worked for my sensitive skin but besides that it was fine. the hydration wasn’t that high so I would recommend it more for people with oily/combination skin without any scent sensitivities.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I use this product every day and an everyday face moisturizer. Love the silky texture. Great for sensitive skin no harsh chemicals or ingredients and does not have much of a scent at all. Nice size packaging. The benefits have been multiple from reducing fine lines to improving the texture of my skin and my foundation glides on over this moisturizer! Will buy again

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This is a great moisturizer for the summer season. It is light and penetrates the skin easily without leaving any residue. It works well under makeup and on its own. It does not leave the skin feeling oily at all which is great for my oil, prone to breakouts skin! I use this in the morning after toning and before sunscreen. The scent is quite strong and it can feel a little tingly on skin at first so it may not be the best product for very sensitive skin though. I didn't notice any difference in my skin after using it continuously for several months but I liked how my skin felt and looked when I was using it! Overall, I think this is a good quality vitamin C moisturizer for the summer.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

The product is high quality, works great as a vegan moisturizer for dry sensitive skin, has nice texture and light pleasant scent. Will be buying it again for sure.