FI

5,480
1,591
Posted on Aug 6, 2022
My Favourite Toner!!

I love this product! Smells great You feel the toner penetrating the skin and making its magic. it is gentle on the skin and does not cause rash or burning sensation. Vitamin C benefits are numerous, it helps unifying the skin color. it also helps in hydration, brightening, reduce redness, reduce hyperpigmentation, reduces the appearance of under-eye circles promotes collagen production, may protect against sun damage, may soothe sunburns. All of that is on a small peice of cotton

874b8134-a6b9-46d0-aa84-2500dcc373af
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I am very impressed with this toner. I used another brand for many years and thought I would never change until I noticed that my pores seemed larger. To my surprise, Now solution purifying toner has solved the problem. The toner has a delightful fragrance, is very soothing, and will always be a part of my routine😍😍👌

5abed250-0ffd-47b8-9d01-42fced73f6da
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
7,531

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

So far, I've gone through 2 bottles of this Now brand toner, and I'm loving it! I had discoloration above my upper lip due to sun exposure, and this stuff has faded it twice. I use it religiously, swipe on with a cotton round 2-3x's daily. It gives a deep clean, and tightens up pores for a smooth, great looking complexion. I highly recommend!

Posted on May 16, 2022

I love the smell of this toner and it does not dry up my sensitive skin. It is also gentle to the skin as it does not cause any breakouts. I use this day and night and the size of the bottle seems just right for a month or more use. I have yet to see the difference on my skin as I have just started using it. But I must say I like it!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Love the scent, ingredients and how effective it is with removing black heads. Careful to not mix with certain serums as some of the ingredients are known to interact with vitamin C. I use after NOW gentle cleanser. They are a perfect pairing. And follow up with a gentle oil and lotion/moisturizer to lock in and seal after layering.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

My skin type is partly oily (nose & forehead) and quite dry for the cheeks. I would suggest apply some witch hazel after applying it onto the face to further moisturise the face skin. The good things are the smell is really good and fruity, and after using for a month, my skin has been brightened. Can have a try but if your skin type is sensitive, may not be an ideal toner for you.

42377a6e-f8c4-44f2-9e7b-e976c80b1d22