FI

4.7
KellyK
Posted on Jun 6, 2022
Helps skin and hair!

This is a new find for me! As a Holistic Nutritionist, I love my herbs and was currently using horsetail for my hair. I am trying this and am enjoying it and the results. Bamboo extract which is known for its scalp-soothing properties, improves blood circulation in the scalp, strengthening hair follicles and promoting the growth of a thicker mane. This plant extract is also filled with antioxidant and anti-irritant properties that create an environment for more hair to grow. If this helped you, please consider liking! :)

5800698c-046d-4e49-ba4e-373f386d7f74
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

A mainstay product for me. I have taken bamboo silica for about 7 years without fail to keep my hair healthy and thick. My nails are in better shape as well. So happy to have found this NOW brand of bamboo at IHerb. This product is a little hard to find in supplement form, readily available in haircare. Easy to swallow white caps and fast shipping from IHerb. A sale price always sweetens the deal.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This is one of the greatest silica supplements. It is all natural, as it's silica ingredient is from bamboo, and what is very important non-GMO bamboo, which speaks for quality. Silica is a mineral that is essential for the collagen synthesis in our bodies, hence it benefits health of the skin, hair, nails etc. In addition it is essential for bone health as well. Considering this, silica deficiency is something that causes a broad spectrum of symptoms, which can easily be avoided with the frequent intake of some natural silica supplement, as well as Glycine, which is an amino acid very abundant in collagen.

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

Read about silica and it's great benefits on hair growth and regeneration, so putting a lot of hopes on this supplement. Have been taking them daily for 2 weeks now and do not feel any side effects, for any improvements I would say it's too early. The capsules are easy to swallow, and have no taste. Hope this will help and contribute to my iron deficiency as I've been struggling to get my iron levels to normal for quite some time, hence I have my curly hair thinning so much. Hope this review helps someone who is on a similar hair growth journey for their curls.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

This product has been a great addition to my hair supplement regime. I take this supplement along with Doctor's Best Hydrolyzed Keratin (AM) and Solaray Time Released Biotin (PM) in addition to Solaray 50+ MultiVitmain (AM) and it has stabilized my hair thinning. My hair is growing in very shiny too. Since taking this "cocktail" of supplements, I have also repaired a vertical fingernail split that doctor's said was a permanent injury to the nail--wrong; the nail is finally stopped splitting. I attribute improvement in my hair and nails by adding this to my supplement regime.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

incredible minerals high quality ingredients the composition of this product is amazing i love this supplement so much it has made my hair grow in such a short period of time you can see the benefit just a day after taking it for the first time i highly recommend this if you're looking to grow your hair

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

once silica helped me a lot to reduce my excessive hair loss. This is my second time to try it again and see what will happen. hope it will help the same. convenient shape and moderate size of the pill. for me it's still not that easy to swallow, but there are many pills much bigger than these ones, so let's call them normal size )

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I had been concerned I wasn't getting enough silica as a nutrient, so I tried this. Really appreciated its overall positive effect on my health. I wasn't taking it for anything specific like hair or nails, just overall, the benefits throughout my digestive system and general health. I did feel it had positive effect and will take it again.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

i had a bone fracture, in my wrist in particular and I was advised to take bamboo silica as one of the best option to help to heal my broken bones. as with my age my joints also needed some support. isze is fine, easy to swallow. i know i always mention this, but as i take lots of other supplements, it is important to me