FI

Based on 1,938 Ratings
1,160
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
7,081

This neem oil has a gritty texture to it. The smell is pungent. Its very bad. but i add a few drops to a Carrier oil and apply it to a scalp to help aid in hair growth. I have seen a major difference in growth. The smell of thos product is something to really get use too. Good product overall.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

The first time I used this, I put it directly on my psoriasis behind my ears. I could not get the smell out of my hair/ears for days, it was disgusting lol xD Now I uses this oil for all my plants to avoid insects. I mix it with water and soap and spray it every now and then. Also I add it to my henna hair mix (only a few drops!) for extra soothing benefits for my psoriasis. It turns into little balls when it's cool and is fluid when warm. The quality seems good, it is a very powerful ingredient for many uses.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I bought it for my eczema problems. People said the smell is very strong but I think it is ok. It’s like sesame oil. And it really can release the inflammation and redness on my face! I used it for a week and I see my face is healing. Amazing product! thank you!

Posted on Mar 16, 2022
1,342

This neem oil has a gritty texture to it. The smell is pungent. Its very bad. 🤷🏾‍♀️ but i add a few drops to a Carrier oil and apply it to a scalp to help aid in hair growth. I have seen a major difference in growth. The smell of thos product is something to really get use too. Good product overall.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Good quality. I put the bottle in a bowl of warm water to liquefy the hardened oil. It does have a nutty smell (which I don’t care for) but I mix it with essential oils to mask the smell. A little goes a long way. I bought this for a dry skin issue I had had for over a year and this oil (mixed with essential oils and another carrier oil) helped clear it up within days. Amazing.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Nice quality neem in an oil that has a good consistency. Great on skin and helps with dryness. Nice packaging with the dropper top for easy removal of the oil. Great ingredients and not too strong a smell. The benefits of neem are so many and you’ll see improvement quick with this brand.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I use this in my own hair oil blend with jojoba, argan, avocado, and coconut oil and I have been loving it. The quality of the oil compared to other neem oils I have used is superb. Very moisturizing for the hair yet the smell is not the greatest, to be honest. The hair once blowdried after goes very fluffy. The packaging is great as usual with Now products. Highly recommended.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

really great price compared to all the others, I needed this desperately for my houseplants and its great! I mean, the smell is not appealing to me but its 100% pure and natural Neem so thats what it is!! this is a good, quality brand to buy from. I always come back to 'NOW foods' products.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

First time ordering neem oil, as I have read about the smell, I kind of expect it to be strong . What I did not know is that it solidify a bit with some white solid(maybe due to transport in low temperature), after I research more, it is normal!

41f8ece1-089d-43d3-91aa-f3a6fdd2263b