FI

4.7
Based on 2,787 Ratings
2,148
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

the taste and quality are super. If your freezer is super cold don't keep them in it. i used to put them in this one freezer and it was fine and they were kept fresh and then we bought a new fridge and it was super cold (the kind that it would make ice in one hour) and now they're brittle and taste different.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
4,606

Great quality. The product is just great. Everything, as in the description. Very happy. Packaging and delivery super. I recommend to buy. I recommend to friends and relatives.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

These are so yummy I can't get enough. I'll be ordering more since the quality is excellent and I trust Now foods brand. Love these in my snacks and just munch on them through out the day. I'm pretty picky, but these hit the spot. The size of the bag lasts a long time.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Great tasting product, composed of raw pecans. Great size and packaging, with quality ingredients. We use it all the time for many recipes and suits almost any diet. Kids love to have it as a snack, with a serving size of 5-10 at a time, eating it quite frequently. Yummy, delicious and beneficial to the diet.

I love the quality of these pecans! Big and tasty, I love that the taste is just simple and no additional ingredients or salt. I use them everyday and the size of the pecans are the right size. The package is convenient and it has many benefits especially in the keto diet. Serving size it’s good enough for me. I eat them frequently. I make a lot of recipes with them.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Great quality stuff! Love that it arrived without being broken in pieces (as I experienced with other delivery orders). I put them in my homemade muesli and I toast them to add to my salads. Very versatile. And healthy! *if you find this review helpful, please give a thumbs up :)

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

FRESH! GOOD QUALITY.. its always good. i always order this for yhe whole family snacks. Pecans are a good source of calcium, magnesium, and potassium, which help lower blood pressure . Most of the fat found in pecans is a healthy type called monounsaturated fat. Eating foods with monounsaturated fat instead of foods high in saturated fats (like potato chips ) can help lower levels of bad LDL cholesterol.