FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 26, 2022
Love this Product!

Thrilled to find NOW org. beet sugar at iHerb! This was a great price and a great product. It is so hard to find beet sugar that is non GMO and organic. Beet sugar is the perfect 1 to 1 replacement for cane sugar which is great news for those with an allergy to cane sugar. I have also noticed that it doesn't affect my blood sugar the way cane sugar does. Supposedly beet sugar has the same chemical makeup and effect on the body as cane sugar but...my body says differently. My only gripe is that I can't find a larger sized bag of this sugar. NOW, please consider making a larger size!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

excellent replacement to cane sugar. to those who are allergic to grass and all the allergens associated with grass and want something sweet - use this instead of cane sugar (in the grass family)

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

It is not easy to find organic beet sugar in the grocery stores near me. It does not change the taste of food and is easy to use.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I decided to try this as an alternative to refined white sugar. So far so good, I like it.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I used this now instead of regular sugar all the time I get so many compliments on the flavour of my baked goods

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Quality organic product, Taste great. Great for coffee , baking or if making lemonade. Clean Clean ingredients. Bag zips up nice , easy to use.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Taste is the same as white sugar. Its organic. Price is reasonable. Love it.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Very clean, organic sugar source. I use a ton. Highly recommend 👌 👍 👏

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

This is such a great substitute for can sugar. Not as heavy.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I love this product. No aftertaste. I can use this as an alternative of cane sugar.