FI

4.6
Based on 3,966 Ratings
2,968
Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Good effects for my menopause problems, feel safe because of the herbal remedies basics. The smell and scent is very pleasant no wield taste at all. I’ll try for a couple of times to see more the benefits. Packaging is very good and environment friendly, items sent with care.

071c1a99-eb58-456b-8d18-95099b370cfb

I bought it for my mom, she is going through a menopause and hat a hard time with the hot flashes and sweating. Just after few days she said it helped! And then she stopped taking them and symptoms were back. So she continued taking them for a few months (I think about half year), 2 pills a day, and then she started taking only one a day. So she is taking them for about a year now and very happy. before buying I compared different menopause products, and I chose this one because it seems to have all the important ingredients. And value for money is great.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

I know what it's like not being able to sleep and feeling unbearably hot, this feeling makes normal life very difficult. There are many specifics for this period in a woman's life, but which one to choose? That's why I like this supplement is multi-ingredient works on many levels. It takes care of my comfort throughout the day and when I go to sleep. I really feel relief since using this supplement. I want to tell you that most of the unpleasant benefit of this period can be almost nullified. I recommend

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

This formula works perfectly i am in my late 50s and am not technically going through menopause however i was on HRT for a long time which did benefit me , however i preferred a more natural approach and found this formula which are a oerfect combination for everything, as i have been studying herbs for a few years now i loved the combination in these capsules, the reason i know they worked as i ran out and had ordered some more but my parcel got lost and was without for a few weeks and i felt hot at night time only again so was very happy after taking them again , i would recommended this product.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Once I hit menopause I started having all kinds of weird symptoms: anxiety, joint pain, poor quality sleep, depression, brain fog and extreme fatigue. I was so happy when I found Menopause Support because this magical plant concoction really helps. My fatigue was so extreme though that I had to pair this supplement with Pueraria Mirifica, which I also found on IHerb and together they help me feel like a normal human being again. Definitely recommend.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Started taking 2 tabs before bed for 2 weeks now as I am in my 50s and am starting to have irregular menses. I must say I sleep better these days; so well that I have difficulty waking up for early prayers! Yet to know if my menses will be regulated with these. Capsules are a size easy to swallow and they do taste (and to some extent smell) very strongly of chinese herbs which does not bother me but may be an issue for others when kept on tongue longer than it should. Will stop 2 days before my menses’ predicted start date, and resuming intake after menses over. Wish me luck! No other effects experienced so far, i was worried about headaches at first as I am a migraine sufferer

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jul 26, 2022
1,267

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

It seems to be working guitar well and it’s been about 5 weeks:) The smell isn’t great , but if it works I can overlook it.

5acf1059-46aa-4886-bc45-f6a905ec699b
Posted on Feb 2, 2023

Got it for my female friend, who started having hot flushes and poor sleep, she is pretty happy with these capsules and says they help her a lot. According to her, they make her feel better and go through mood swings and hot flushes easier. So, it looks like they are good quality and actually work, since she has definitely benefited from taking them routinely on the regular basis.

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

I have minimal symptoms - some hot flushes and fatigue and I take one of these a day and have no hot flushes and I think I'm more energetic. I also gave them to a friend who has massive hot flushes to try and she said the flushes were gone with just one or 2 caps daily! So I definitely recommend them. They're easy to swallow, have minimal scent and no taste, and they're great quality.