FI
Based on 1,079 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,079 Ratings
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

You may have read that l-citrulline has as a nitric oxide (NO) booster. And nitric oxide dilates small blood vessels and improves circulation. If you also take niacinamide (or niacin which may cause flushing at first), folinic acid and sublingual B12, the NO boost is even better. L-citrulline half-life is around 45 minutes FYI. Good for men AND women in my opinion.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

L-citrulline is a substance called a non-essential amino acid. Your kidneys change L-citrulline into another amino acid called L-arginine and a chemical called nitric oxide. These compounds are important to your heart and blood vessel health. They may also boost your immune system. Research suggests that this supplement may help lower blood pressure in people with elevated blood pressure. I have prehypertension and have tried this product to help lower my blood pressure. It works for me. Great product.

Posted on Dec 29, 2022
1,514

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

The quality of this product is very good. The size of the package is not big for me to store. The ingredient is also good for me. The benefits include giving my brain great energy and lessening my stress. My age looks like smaller and my immunity becomes stronger. It tastes very good.

Posted on May 31, 2022

the quality of the product is good! the dosage is enough! the benefit are really worth the price! been including this in my diet for 1 month! I use it before going to the gym and i never had better pumps and the consumption is easy. helps you with training and energy.

Another product that I’m trying for the very first time and I can honestly say that I’m not in the least disappointed with the money spent. No problems with taste since it’s in capsule form and easy to swallow. I use this alongside L-Carnitine for that super pump during my intense workout days. High quality product without breaking your banking account. Fine ingredients for a great price.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Excellent quality product. Limited and whole ingredients is what I look for overall health improvement, with no strange taste and no fillers. I use this with the hawthorn berry strange as it sounds. It has only been a few weeks and I am already noticing an improvement in the way I feel. Shipping is extremely fast.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Great product, value for money. Though I highly recommend to take it with l-arginine. Works very well together in improving energy and blood flow.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I'm trying this out to help with erectile function and I can say that it definitely has benefits in that regard. There is a distinct difference for me when taking it.