FI

• S
Based on 1,999 Ratings
1,250
Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Very good help to feel full for a long time, I use now when i feel hungry i take one capsule with a lot of water and wait for like 30 minute and you gonna feel full , I recommend this to you especially if you have an emotional eating and bad eating habits. The bottle is big and the capsule are normal size so it’s easy to take, and it’s takes time to feel full so you need to take it the time when you feel hungry don’t wait a lot longer

bc0d3015-ba4c-4454-994c-e488be9dce12
b397e1fb-c001-4e1c-8cb7-2d323770faa9
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This product has totally changed my diet!! After using it for one week the benefit I got is that my body started to loss wight in a very healthy way + It made an improvement in my health.. It has no taste, the ingredients are very safe and has a-lot of fibers The package and quality is nice.. I will order it again ❤️❤️

4f87f951-1a32-438d-b16c-b12bb1ddd57a
aa8d4a54-786f-4cda-853c-7cb2b49111da
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Good quality, good ingredients, full of fiber, no taste , great packaging, good for constipation, great composition, didn’t see anything regarding diet still didn’t loss weight, need more time I think , full of benefits made me feel full in the gut, good only for ages above 18 , good for intestinal.

656ac205-ae3b-4e27-9b4b-7609b07506dd
Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I cannot say this keeps me satiated, but it does help with constipation. In terms of weight loss i haven´t seen any effect, but the fact that this keeps my intestine healthy made me repurchase. I highly recommend if you suffer from constipation or on those days you haven´t eaten enough fiber.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Glucomannan is a type of kelp that helps one to feel full so you will eat less. So far, it has work wonders for me in combination with forskolin and carnitine. I have lost about 10 pounds within 6 months and maintaining my weight. Of course, there is no sureproof way to reduce one's weight if you do not watch what you eat. Hope this info helps!

AAldurazi
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I bought this for my cousin, she tried it before and really benefited from it. She also used the powdered one but it wasn't as convenient as the bills, so she ordered the bills again (twice). After taking it it makes her feel full and lower her appetite and also gives her the energy she needs to exercise.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Works amazing! Essentially this tricks your tummy into thinking you are ‘full’ I’m not a bigger person but I have put on a lot Of weight recently and I only require 2 of these a day for me to be able to skip a meal or 2 and eat significantly less. For months even with the gym 5x a week and eating well I wasn’t even able to budge a gram…with these in a short time(2 weeks?) I’ve lost 3kg and due to circumstances I haven’t been able to make it to the gym in those 2 weeks either and actually eating pretty poorly due to travelling and busy daily life. So I HIGHLY recommend this product! Will order again (if needed!)

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Wanted to limit my food intake and this works wonders. Took it first thing in the AM and I felt full before breakfast and was still feeling satiated by lunch time. Overall I did notice a significant drop in my urge to snack. There is no change to my bowel movement, though I go daily.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Love this product. I used a different brand before from Iherb which was equally good.Now is a popular brand. This particular one is easy to swallow. It. Helps to control my appetite. It came fairly quickly and very well packed. I usually take 2 capsules before lunch and 2 before supper. I have not lost any weight yet. Only time will tell.