FI

1,223
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 7, 2022
很好!

Good ingredients good quality can promote black hair Seeing the testimonials in the comments is very confident that I can make my hair darker The quality is very good. Although I am 50 years old, my hair has indeed turned black after this supplement. I'm looking forward to a great improvement in my hair

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Fo-Ti is part of my herbal longevity program in my post menopausal years. It keeps my hair thick, supports adrenal energy and strengthens body tissues, like muscles, tendons and bones. It works well with gotu kola that supports nerves and blood vessels. Now products are reasonably priced with great herb strength and are high quality.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

NOW Foods,Fo-Ti, He Shou Wu, 560 mg, 100 Veg Capsules is the only fo-ti I have ordered and I wouldn't order a different brand. I started taking a few adaptogens and Fo-ti is one of them. I love the anti aging properties and the pureness of the ingredients. Since taking I do feel a boost in immunity and have not got sick for a very long time. Definitely worth a try for anyone looking for overall health herbal supplements.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

This is very popular in China. I bought this because I always go to toilet for more than two times a night. I took it for more than a month. I go to toilet only once a night, sometimes I feel no need to go to toilet at night. Great!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 17, 2023
1,441

Fo-Ti has become popular due to its properties to enhance the synthesis of melanin, which positively affects the pigmentation of hair and there is a chance to get rid of gray hair. Plus, Fo-Ti strengthens hair and helps a lot with hair loss. It is worth noting that Fo-Ti has a beneficial effect on the reproductive system, especially the female one. It blocks the unpleasant sensations during PMS and menstruation, and also helps to more easily tolerate the symptoms of menopause. In addition, the grass does not allow cholesterol to be absorbed through digestive organs and into the blood.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

The quality of this product is very good. The size of the package is not big for me to store. The ingredient is also good for me. The benefits include giving my brain great energy and lessening my stress. My age looks like smaller and my immunity becomes stronger. It tastes very good.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I bought it for my boyfriend. He really likes it and has been using it for a few months now. He wanted something that helps to preserve the original color of the hair. I asked him what it does for him and he replied that it refreshes, gives energy and a root that is very strong in unti-aging.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I dont have too much white hair although i am 42 years. I think that this product is good for my hair and i still continued to use it. I dont see any negative effect on my body. Before i cook foti root and drink as tea but i save my time by using foti tablets. Love it. Recommend for everyone.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I just added this to my supplement regimen and I can't believe how my sleep quality has changed. I am a very light sleeper and often wake up through the night but I find that I can fall back asleep with no problem since taking this. Can't say I've notice any change in my gray hair, but maybe that will take some time.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I read that taking this supplement can help with hair growth and health related to age. I’ve been taking this along with a hair/skin/nail supplement, and I’m not sure if it helps anything yet. It seems fresh and good quality because it has a plant-like smell that is distinct. I like that it’s an easy size to take, but would prefer a single capsule for a full daily dose instead of two.