FI
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

This oil has a very subtle scent. It's a beautiful, floral scent and can be used both topically and as part of a blend in a diffuser. I regularly use it directly on the skin when I'm feeling stressed or anxious, since it's already diluted in a carrier oil

Posted on May 23, 2022

One of my favourite scents, I'm really happy with the quality and composition of this essential oil. It's benefits are that it's natural and soothing. For the price I'm very impressed with the size of the packaging.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

This smells wonderful. It's a good price for what it is and this brand is one I have ordered a lot for different items.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

The best quality, the packaging is good, I like the taste, Great value on a great item! Very little taste which is good and easy to swallow. Will definitely be reordering these again.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

love the smell of jasmine. helps me relax for a good night sleep. I further dilute it with more jojoba oil for full body massage

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Smells wonderful, and combines well with other natural essential oils.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

The only ingredient is Pure jasmine oil. Refreshing and fresh jasmine scent and feels like you are in the garden of jasmine flowers.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

great scent. nice size. calming good quality. natural. relaxing great benefits.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the description standard and quality applicable on the label!