FI

4.6
Based on 1,561 Ratings
1,182
Posted on Dec 8, 2022

Ive been ising essential oils for quite some time...from more expensive brands which hooked me into ordering $100 at a time and thr quality of now is great..and the prices...you cant beat it ! I didnt realize how large these bottles are! I got the frankincense specifically for my knees and the pain disappates instantly! Magic in a bottle!

05869b98-31e3-43fb-adad-13109b644f90
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Been have pain in my left knee and ordered this just for that purpose. I couldn’t believe that the pain stopped instantly. Now it doesn’t keep the pain from coming back but it did relief my pain so that I could go to sleep. The scent is a little strong for me but tolerable.

f357fe83-7c7b-4a96-b793-64adcf3d615b
Posted on Jul 30, 2022
6,760

The size is perfect. I feel great when I apply it with carrier oil on skin for headache or acne. Its soothing . I uses it sometimes in my own diffuser to sleep . The scent is mild and I like it. The quality is great. I will recommend any one in my circle to you Frankincense essential oil

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
4,606

Ideal quality. The product is just great. Everything, as in the description. Very happy. Packaging and delivery super. I recommend to buy. I recommend to friends and relatives.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

I bought Frankincense oil to try in a new body oil that I am making. It is supposed to be good for older skin. It is said to rejuvenate the skin and make it softer. I am sure going to try it. I also tried "brown sugar body scrub" and that worked out great. Only 2 ingredients, olive oil and brown sugar. I added a little vanilla just because. It is working!!

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

Added a few drops in my skin moisturizer before applying to face. Can see visible improvement in the skin. Very happy with the product. But note - do not add too much. The face moisturizer act as a filter. If add too much, it may be too oily and cannot absorb into face.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I have used frankincense essential oil in the past year to help me with my breast cancer. I would use it with castor oil packs on my breast. It helped to get rid of my breast inflammation and other lumps that were not cancer. You can use it as a breast detox along with pink grapefruit essential oil. I have also used it at night to help with sleeping.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Good quality essential oil from Now Brand. Use it as a daily moisturizer on my face with a carrier oil. I have sensitive skin and allergic to many commercial moisturizer so I made my own with essential oils and carrier oil. I really loved the natural composition as it benefits my skin without any toxic chemicals. Thank you iHerbs!

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Excellent. The size is perfect. I feel great when I apply it with carrier oil on skin for headache or acne. Its soothing. I uses it sometimes in my own diffuser to sleep. The scent is mild and I like it. The quality is great. I will recommend any one in my circle to you Frankincense essential oil