FI

4.6
Based on 6,244 Ratings
4,733
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Excellent supplement! In late 2021 I was diagnosed with moderate depression with related insomnia, headaches, etc. A doctor prescribed heavy antidepressants, but my condition got much worse. The only medicine I could take included adaptol and other tranquillisers. They helped me with anxiety but I remained very passive with no interest in anything. Based on reviews, I ordered this dopa mucuna, and miracle - my condition changed - I became more interested in many things, more active and energised, less hesitant. It is like removing dark glasses and see the world as it is.

ac19564f-8518-4ea9-afed-7e5d02f3bd62

Love the product. A little background on me first, I’ve suffered from depression since I was a child. It comes and it goes, but mostly comes. I have tried every SSRI out there, and I always seemed to get the worst side effects. The last one I took left me with terrible thoughts, and quite possibly the worst mental state I’ve ever been in in my life. So I vowed to never take another SSRI, because really, I don’t want to have thoughts I’m killing someone Not cool at all. Sooo, I researched And I keeeept researching.. and I came across this I didn’t have much hope, I’ve spent years trying to find something, anything to help me just be happy.....all I wanted was to be happy, and have some motivation to get out of bed This is it you guys This supplement saved me The first day I took 2 with lunch and I’m a couple hours I just felt like a new person Very positive thoughts no issues getting motivated, I just wish I would have found it sooner Good luck to everyone out there suffering

b023f767-7ce6-45b7-8d0e-fb18f4e16f56
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

this supplement has naturally occurring 15% L- Dopa which elevates concerns of lack of dopamine . The quality of this is great compared to other brands . the ingredient in this is Mucuna Extract. the benefits of having this is , it provides enjoyment and interest in life. it has significant improvement in mood. this has become a regular part of my diet.

fe4d94a5-b127-45cb-ab24-c543ac3f0c03
Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I totally appreciate this mucuna supplement from Now foods so much. My 83 yr old father is a Parkinson's patient. Having this wonderful resource to improve his frame of mind and energy levels has been a huge relief . Thank you iherb for being a platform that makes everything so accessible and affordable.

d0fd7097-67da-4a65-9d2e-98fc736623e6
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I am taking my prescribed medications three times a day , but I take this Mucuna in the afternoon to replace my prescribed medications. I take three capsules at a time (One time a day), and it worked. Natural quality ingredients are better than medicines after all. I did this in order to eliminate the harmfulness that my medications give me! good supplement.

adae2ee9-bf29-4897-b6ef-7ec005690322
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

One of the best supplements that I have had the opportunity of trying so far is the Mood & Stress Relief by Mind. This supplement has helped me overcome my symptoms of depression and it has significantly reduced my level of stress. The product works great for me, and I would recommend everyone to try it too.

0f02b700-96dc-40ce-a32d-992ab0e7056f
icarotwist
Posted on Aug 29, 2022
27,897

I'm so grateful for Dopa Mucuna! This natural supplement has completely changed my life for the better. Not only has it helped improve my mood and mental clarity, but it's also given me more energy and stamina. I would highly recommend it to anyone seeking an all-natural way to feel better.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

This stuff changed my life. I realised late in life that all my daydreaming, absent-mindedness, messiness, disorganisation and general lack of motivation to do anything I wasn't totally obsessed with was actually ADHD. Trying to see a psychiatrist in Sydney meant a long wait of almost a year but in doing some research, I came across this and to say the changes have been phenomenal would be an understatement. I didn't immediately notice a difference but when my boss pulled me aside 3months later to ask what had changed, I was in shock. I've never been more focused and didn't even consider it might have been the pills. I have since received my formal diagnosis and am on prescription medication now but this little bad boy helped me so much in the meantime. The only negative is that after a while of taking it, it isn't as effective. It's worth giving your brain a break from it every few weeks to get the best out of it.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

The supplement has high quality compared to the price. The package is well closed to save the capsules ingredients. I noticed an improvement in my focus, especially in winter. No bad taste. Usually, I take it within the meal early morning. I did not notice a change in my diet yet. I will buy it again.

8cde5654-61bf-4a93-bbce-18e468b98f50
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

It works wonders on my motivation and concentration. I take 2 capsules daily (with or without food) and I see great improvement in my ADHD symptoms and ability to finish tasks. After 4-6 weeks I tend to develop tolerance, so I stop taking it for 2-3 months and then start again, to gain the initial benefits.