FI

Based on 7,165 Ratings
6,400
Posted on Feb 14, 2022
I HIGHLY recommend

DHA has made the biggest difference in my life, I especially knew these were important when my uncle got in a car accident and was in ICU the Doctors IV’d him fish oils for healing. This bottle is enteric coated gelcaps so no fishy burps it doesnt disolve in your gut it will dissolve once it hits your intestine. i started with 1Gram of DHA, excellent benefits within 2 days, deeper and longer sleep, more peace, calmness, clarity, energy, well being, my body no longer feels so stimulated and sensitive to things. Then i added another 2 of soft gels, 2G DHA total in a day, and i was skeptical maybe id get diminishing results with higher dose and it mite be a waste but i was wrong, i felt much more improvement, So dont skimp out on your DHA.

0239c9ec-f30c-442c-bcec-a2a1a60d784f

I genuinely love and cherish Now Foods for incredibly high quality and potent supplements with still very affordable prices they offer. And this DHA-500 Omega 3 formula is not an exception. As most people may know already, Omega 3 fatty acids are crucially essential for human’s health, therefore if your diet lacks fishy products, Omega 3 supplements should be def included to it. This one in particular has a higher amount of DHA fatty acid which is especially good for brain function and neural health in general - improves cognition, memory, focus etc.; it’s also double strength which means it’s even more potent that ordinary Omegas you can find on iHerb. One of the best Omega 3 I’d highly recommend to everybody. P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

f17fca0e-bbac-46f1-b1bd-516558e31863
25fe36f5-22dd-47cc-a322-61a631f832b6
Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I like this product because it packs the highest amount of DHA for a given cost (according to my own calculations comparing with other products in iHerb). Minus 1 star because the fish oil is not in more absorbable rTg form (it's probably in EE form in this product).

57a3f2cd-dc61-443c-8e9f-3d40b1d6f3f2
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Now brands is great quality at a good price. I love this product because it's a great source of omega 3 and has really helped my Hashimoto's. My hair is growing back and my symptoms are improving as it has helped with lowering my inflammation. The best part about this product is there is not fishy after taste when you burp.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

If you're looking for high quality omega 3's, this is a good option. The product is distilled, therefore free of PCBs, dioxins, mercury and other heavy metals. Each capsule contains 750mg of omega 3 (500 DHA + 250 EPA), so I take at least 2 capsules a day as the minimum recommended dose is 1200mg/day for benefits. The optimal dose is 2000mg/day. I take one capsule after breakfast and another capsule after lunch. Some people experience insomnia when taking it at night, so I avoid taking it after dinner. Studies indicate that omega 3 thins the blood so it is recommended to consult a doctor before taking blood thinners (e.g.: Warfarin). Stop taking Omega 3 at least 2 weeks before any surgery and tell your doctor about this supplementation. I had diarrhea the first few days. Now quality food, medium size, not cheap, has less taste, less smell, great container and packaging. Enjoy!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

These have been helping me with my anxiety and I hope they will also help my dysautonomia. As recommended by Dr Nemechek I take 6 a day. It took more than a month to see improvements. I have noticed steady improvements since then. These have a hard capsule and are easy to follow.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Double strength DHA content. Benefits the brain, heart, joint health, helps reduce and recover from inflammations. Ingredients are sourced from Peru, Morocco and China. I am not too happy about that but I was looking for DHA quite urgently and this popped up first before any others. This has served its purpose to increase our DHA intake but I have since found CARLSON LABS which I feel is much better as all the ingredients are from one source and wild caught from Norway. However, they cost more at 37cents each. So if you are on a tight budget, this will do the job. If you have a larger budget, go for CARLSON LABS.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

The quality of the ingredients (fish) is very good and the benefits are realized in a short time. I started taking one a day for my skin. I have always had dry skin, but acne all over my face for about 30 years. I realized that my body needed a good dha supplement to combat this imbalance. It took about a month, but my skin is so much better that I hardly ever even use lotion. My immune system is stronger, and my body is happier. I didn't get any fishy taste burps with this produc and the tablet is very easy to swallow, despite the size.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022
1,049

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Controlling inflammation is the key to managing and improving our overall well being in the short and long term. This is where Omega-3 comes in to the picture. Both the omega-3 EPA and DHA are important, but DHA is considered the more valuable one of the two, and it's the most valuable component of fish oil Why Now Foods DHA-500? Put simply, it's one of the very few fish oil supplements that contains high DHA content (it also includes 250mg of EPA). Psst, have you wondered why a healthy mother's breast milk has much more DHA than EPA? There has to be reasons why nature designs it this way - DHA is the real healer and caregiver. Another important fact - it's much more difficult for the body to convert EPA to DHA (with 2 extra carbon bonds) but easier from DHA to EPA (by dropping off the 2 bonds)? Given these facts about the superiority of DHA, why do you think many fish oil manufacturers aren't increasing the DHA levels relative to EPA? Lastly, worry not about its potency and purity. No fishy after taste and no burping experience (for me).