FI

4.8
Based on 2,948 Ratings
2,531
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

It takes only 5 days for me to receive the product, which is quite fast. I am looking for a product to keep me more energetic and improve my immunity and Cordyceps is considered one of the best superfoods. The price is reasonable, especially after the discount. Now is a good brand on the market with good quality so I hope the product will deliver a good result. If this is good I will introduce this to my family members. Thank you.

5b7327e1-ee2a-4673-9c56-7f1d39fd2424
Posted on Dec 29, 2021
2,305

Posted on May 16, 2022

I have taking two pills a day for around one month. The nose allergy was gone. Before I need around 3 boxes those a day for the running nose. It’s really helpful. 👍🏻

56ab92c9-9c3b-4300-ad84-7504776674e7
Posted on Nov 20, 2022

It is an awesome mushroom. It keeps me all day super energetic. I found it hard to fall a sleep if i take it very close to the time I go to sleep. Reduced my coffee consumption from around 8 cups to 2-3 cups top! Feeling super satisfied about it. Higley recommend!

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

The cordyceps we used to get is no longer available so changed to this brand as we use other now products. Have noticed a subtle increase in energy, although haven't felt any long term mood improvements yet (it's only been a week). Will say I've not had any negative side effects or interactions with my other vitamins which is good.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

It is great for your liver and gallbladder, but one must use it for a long time. Only one packaging will not make a big difference. But while using the second package, I noticed some improvements. I recommend this to people who are persistent and consistent., along with healthy life choices it can really make a difference. I am using the second package now to enhance the detox I am doing with food choices.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022
1,397

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I have been taking Cordyceps since the early 90's. Freeze drying seems to be the best way to capture the essence of the mushroom. I was taking another brand that was freeze dried and that source no longer sells product. Get this while you can. This is the real deal. Extracts do very little for me. You can tell the difference if you have tried other brands.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022
1,242

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This supplement gives me a lot of energy to make it through a long day at work. I work about 10 hrs a day in a very busy restaurant and this keeps me thinking clearly with lots of pep. I stopped taking it for a little over a week and noticed a big difference in energy levels. This works for me!