FI
4.8

4.8
Posted on Feb 9, 2022
Don’t leave home without it.

I began taking Now Brands 400mg COq10 last year. After using it as the suggests for a month, I decided I didn’t notice a difference in energy - which was the reason I tried it so didn’t order a second month supply. My energy level plummeted. I didn’t realize how much better I felt overall until I ran out! iHerb had my second order of it here quickly. Now, I will never discontinue use of this mighty fine product. I feel like the Kool-Aid man when I take it - Oh Yeah! My stats - 38y/o in average health.

be9d5f85-e6d4-4fcb-8c44-ff607a194ee0
Posted on May 1, 2022

Great product -- this is a 400mg tab CoQ10 supplement, which is hard to find. As I am on a statin drug, physician recommends 400 - 600mg per day for muscle and cardiovascular health. I dislike brands that carry only 100 or 200 mg tabs. NOW is a very reputable company with quality ingredients. Tablet is large (as with all CoQ10 products), but it is easy to swallow.

The size of these capsules makes me worried every time I take one. However, after a few weeks, I found that my energy had improved. I'm sold on CoQ10, but I'll have to figure out a better method to take it (liquid).

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

We heard about COQ10 and wanted to try some. I am a fan of NOW Brand. They offer great quality. These have made my husband feel great! Thank you!

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

I have been searching for this in 400 mg capsules! My vestibular function relies on this dosage and now I can get it in one pill instead of several.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Easy ordering, good price, quick delivery. This is a vitamin that is good for the cardiovascular Now products are an excellent quality brand. Quality brand.

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

I’ve been using these as I heard they can help with visible signs of aging. I’ve been taking them at night since studies show our bodies can use it better during our sleep. Gels are big but go down super smooth.

Barr
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

This is the best quality 400mg CoQ10 I could find here for such a great price. If this helped you, please give a thumbs up!

Posted on May 25, 2022

A good product which raises my energy level and is good for my overall health status. Good value for money product and I will definitely repurchase it.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

Help me to optimize my energy, i can sleep well and focus better