FI

1,491
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
1,622
BIOTIN + D3 = ✨

Absolutely amazing!!! I paired it with Vitamind D (5000) and it completely stopped the MASSIVE hair loss I was experiencing for months and I can see inches of baby hair growing! Honestly I would cry in the shower seeing how much hair I was losing! I went to a doctor and found out my vitamin d levels were extremely low so I’m very happy with the quality of this product. Note, I was taking 2 a day in the morning so the bottle lasted 2 months. So it took a few weeks for the hair loss to stop and a few more for the hair to grow. OH! I did not have any skin problems with it but I believe the vitamin d helped with that too! Highly recommended) P.S. don’t forget to 💫thumbzzz upp⭐️ if you find my review useful)

954a9aaa-5309-446c-ab82-71c95f7829ed

I am taking 600mg Alpha lipoic acid to improve insulin sensitivity and my doctor said to take at least 5mg biotin daily, because ALA is depleting the biotin. It isn't easy to find high potency biotin where I live so I'm happy to find it on iHerb! But be aware, biotin interfere hormone tests, such as PTH, TSH, T4 and T3 tests, as well as test for cortisol which was falsely extremely high in one of my lab tests. Thus when I am going to do blood lab test I stop taking Biotin about 10 days prior.

7d3ff1ac-a125-4910-8dd8-24fc2b97941d
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Help me by pressing the like button. May God bless you and your family. Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin that is necessary for normal growth and body function. Biotin functions as a major regulatory element in gluconeogenesis, fatty acid synthesis, and the metabolism of several amino acids. In addition to its role in producing energy, biotin increases the synthesis of certain proteins. In addition, biotin promotes healthy immune system function and plays an important role in skin health.

a97da5b0-ae11-4c29-9fa8-1977ee885f46
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Amazing dietary supplement for your nails, supports amino acid metabolism and promotes normal immune function. Serving size is 1 veg capsule, take one capsule daily with a meal and plays a critical role in skin health especially hair and nails. Biotin is a key element in fatty acid synthesis. NOW brands are awesome!!

bc589679-c318-449e-8fa5-07fe24121438
Posted on Sep 17, 2022
4,261

This vitamin is awesome. I have been using it for the past 2 years and the results are truly remarkable. It makes me feel great, my body feels more energetic, calmer and seems to be able to out do my body's natural defense mechanisms. The best part is that you can take as many or as little as you want at any given time with no side effects

Posted on Aug 30, 2022
5,109

Posted on Aug 29, 2022
4,690

I am amazed and impressed with this product. My life has been transformed by it. I use it to boost my energy, focus, motivation & concentration. It is a morning and night-time fix for me. If you would like your life to be even more vibrant and amazing, give this product a try! And don't hesitate...you'll love it!

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
2,791

I've been taking this supplement for a year. I can say that I can definitely feel the difference in my well-being! A burst of energy and strength when I first started taking it, but more than that, a burst of energy and stamina when I take this vitamin every day. Well, maybe not every day! Sometimes if I'm tired or stressed out, it

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
5,046

I love this vitamin. I've tried a lot of vitamins but they always made me feel like my health was declining instead of improving. This one, on the other hand, has been amazing! It has improved my mood and overall quality of life while also making me feel more energized and alert.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
1,621

I find this vitamin to be an excellent, noticeable improvement. Each day it gives me a burst of strength and energy, an ability to focus on and complete tasks at hand. I no longer feel sluggish after a long day, but instead am able to get in the groove of things quickly and efficiently.