FI

Based on 2,287 Ratings
1,548
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
4,817

This is my go-to Stevia sweetener. I don't like the powdered ones at all as the humidity tends to destroy the packets. The glycerite version is easier to handle than the pure liquid ones (you don't accidentally use too much), and the smaller 2oz bottle is handy as a refill to take with me when I go out. I'm not really certain vegetable glycerin is zero calorie, as the label mentions only a 5-drop serving - I have a feeling that the actual calories would have to be listed higher if the amount used is greater. But it's still better than pure white sugar. Best quality Stevia I've ever found, and no alcohol which is my preference.

I was concerned when I read an article that some forms of stevia are harmful and so I double checked with my nutritionist. I was so happy to hear that this product is ok. Ive had multiple bottles over the years and I'm still very happy with this. I also like the no mess spout although I'm very messy, it doesnt drip off down the sides.

7f57ebf2-06da-4e61-823a-70af203d1839
99171605-cfb2-4796-ae08-b9804166afeb
f9e2324a-3c94-48f9-b9df-ee818bed04bf
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I have used other Stevia products but I keep coming back to this one. I love that there's no alcohol in it and I don't experience any odd aftertaste. I put 1 or 2 drops into herbs teas and hot cacao drinks, that only have 3 ingredients (plant milk, cacao and Stevia). I've also used it in desserts and baking. I'm very grateful I can access this on my journey to reaching a refined sugar free diet. When we're so used to our food being laced with copious amounts of sugar, this really helps to transition away from those bad habits. The dropper in this bottle is very efficient, you can gently squeeze out the required amount without ending up using too much - perfect!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Great quality liquid sweetener in a nice package, size is 237ml 8 fluid ounces of pure sweetness which doesn't spike my blood sugar when I use it. This goes in my home made lemon and lime juices. The benefit of this liquid stevia glycerite is that only a few drops is needed to sweeten anything, meaning the 237ml serving will last for quite a while.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I bought this vitamin two weeks ago and it has already helped me to increase my quality of life. My doctor says that I'm in the best shape of my life and the only thing that I should focus on is working on my brain, so I'm going back to buying vitamins

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

A little goes a long way and I like the fact it is thick and only a little comes out at a time. It has lasted much longer than other brands of liquid stevia where the product on these can come gushing out of the dropper. I would order this again.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

If you are looking to cut back on cane sugar this is it!!! I love it in my tea. It’s a healthier alternative and it’s even better when paired with honey. It only takes 1-3 drops per 6oz and it gives your tea so much. Highly recommended

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I love this stuff! It's pricey, but one bottle lasts a few months. I use it in coffee, tea, and yogurt--really anywhere you'd use sugar. It's viscous, which is why it lasts longer than the liquid stevia, and the ingredient list is slightly different than the liquid varieties, so be aware of that. If you're sensitive to vegetable glycerin, give it a pass.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This is my favorite stevia! I use it mostly for coffee latte and actually everything latte like matcha or Golden milk latte, but have used it in other things as well, such as jams, cookies, sponge cakes, babkas…. It tastes delicious to me and I feel amazing when taking sweet ;) I do like all of stevias from this brand so just go for it, recommend!!