FI

Based on 3,180 Ratings
2,745
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 31, 2022

The best quality ingredient for men of all ages! I tried gel capsules but they were too big to swallow, but these are better. The potency of the ingredients is perfect, so you can end with taking just one capsule and still have great effect on your overall helath. I would reccomend this product to everyone.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

My husband took one can of these vitamins. I drank 2 pieces a day, one in the morning and one in the evening. There was not much effect from one thing a day. From the results - the skin became cleaner, the hair fell out less, became more active. We will continue to take this complex, once a year, in winter.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022
1,373

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Does contain all the vitamins needed for human body. The serving dose is 3 capsules, but that’s too much for some individual. One capsule with meal is more than enough. Depends on individual (you might need two or three per serving) But for me 1 with each meal is enough, as I bought 90 capsules pack, so I’m packed for 3 months. I have vitamin d, k, b12 deficiency this products helps me with it. Great product 😊

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Vitamins are easy to swallow, obviously high quality. Well packaged in sealed packaging. The ingredients are selected so that the whole complex is well absorbed. I especially thank you for your help in improving the digestion and restoration of the intestinal microbiome. Powerful effect. Neutral taste. Improves potency

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

I recommend this drug! High quality drug. Good price. I've tried different ones, but this one is better than the others. Very satisfied with the result

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

good vitamins! my boyfriend enjoyed these. comes with a decent amount and you wont feel unsatisfied.. no complaints here. quality vegetarian ingredients can be hard to come by

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Dietary supplement of my favourite brand. Always good quality and ingredients at good prices. I am a little bit gastrity and my sensitive stomach feels good with the supplement. Very good multivitamins. For adults only.

These multi-vitamin softgels are easier to swallow, and are formulated for better GI tolerability. Many multiples on the market today contain unnecessary levels of excipients and added ingredients. ADAM is formulated to have the lowest levels of these unneeded additional ingredients, leaving more room for higher levels of the nutrients men need to maintain optimum health.* Natural color variation may occur in this product. Features & details MULTI VITAMIN SPECIALLY FORMULATED FOR MEN: NOW ADAM Superior Men's Multi vitamin in softgels are gentler and easier to swallow and are formulated for better GI tolerability. Like NOW's other supplements, this multi is science-based and tested for purity and quality. Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery INCLUDES: This multi-vitamin specially formulated for men features saw palmetto, plant sterols, lycopene, and CoQ10. CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Quality GMP Assured, Kosher (contains gelatin) GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation). Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968 During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

This is an amazing product with reasonable price. Does contain all the vitamins needed for human body. Highly recommended it is a great choice for multivitamin.