FI

4.8
Based on 2,161 Ratings
1,823
Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I'm 51 yrs guy, got covid delta on August 2021. Everthing is fine , however the hardest things was recovery it took almost 3 moth to get back 100% to my body getting well again. I take 2 times a day this fish oil, now my body get back normal and health recomended produck especially if you are getting older

48b049f6-6821-4523-b7d4-83ef2bc791db
Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Good natural remedy which works. All the ingredients are natural. No side effects. Tried it several times and it worked perfectly. Good quality, trustworthy manufacturer. Good packaging This is good for hair and heart using natural ingredients. easy to use. no acidity, good taste, very easy on stomach. high potency.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Good product. This was recommended to me by my eye doctor for the quality of the product. The shell of the pill has a lemon flavor which makes it easy to take.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I’ve tried various different kinds of Fish Oil, and various Omega 3 oils. This oil actually doesn’t taste bad and I do not have those nasty burps.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Awesome, high quality product. Easy to take, no digestive issues and no fishy taste or odor. Nordic Naturals and this product has consistently been recommended to me by great naturopathic doctors I have worked with.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

They gel is pretty big but I had no problem swallowing it. My daughter chew it and did not complain about the taste. I take two as recommended and it seems to help me with fatigue and brain fog.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

a top quality and ingredient. fish omega 3 is very great for heart health. it can lower inflammation and cholesterol in our body..thans nordic

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

High quality and pure omega ingredient having third party give it extra point . It is tasteless which make it fine to cover the fish smell. I bought it for my mother and she claimed that it helped her focusing more

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

premium quality , ingredient is very pure omega-3 with third part assurance. doesn't feel fish taste in capsule. always buy it for my mother who mention benefit for her momory .

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Lemon scent, no weird after taste. Pills are decent size but still easy to take. Noticeable difference on my joints when I miss taking this omega! The ingredients and quality is un-matched from Nordic Naturals.