FI
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I really like this product; it doesn't have any sort of after taste, and you only taste strawberries as it is going down. It has not upset my sensitive stomach. I have read studies that say it is supposed to help with arthritis, along with keeping your brain healthy.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I got a promotion at work and I needed some powerful brain support. I feel like my brain works better now. I rate this at an epic 10/10! The taste and smell is amazing! I also never ever eat any fish or seafood, so I really must take this. The Krill oil that I was taking for years does not contain enough DHA so I transitioned to this great DHA.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I have been a repeat purchaser and have noticed the great benefits for my mental health. It has helped immensely with my anxiety which was brought on by medication withdrawals. I usually don’t mind the after taste of fish oil but this strawberry after taste is pleasantly nice! I have seen many articles praising the quality of this product as well.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I learned that I needed DHA from my functional medicine doctor. I have trouble burping up all fish oil supplements, even the brand he sold. This one tastes like strawberry, which is nice, and the taste doesn't seem to revisit me as bad as others that I've tried in the past. It's hard to find something with nearly 1000 mp of DHA, so I'm thankful that they make this one!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

is my go-to after working a couple of years in a mom n pop natural food shop. Omegas I was slow to adopt since I uphold a mainly plant based diet (and have for years) however the difference when taking verses not is evident from a cognitive mental health POV. There is a lot of interesting studies on PubMed about omega-3s. And for those who are strict vegans, there is an algae one as well, it just didn't work for my system.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

There is very little fish taste even if you bite into the large capsule, (hope that means the stuff inside is what it suppose to be) so i'm able to give it to my kids as well! I was looking for highe dha concentration and this formula works great. The ingredient list says mulecular distillation...again, hope it retains its natural benefits.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Nordic Naturals are always good products. I like this because I get no fishy aftertaste and I think it helps my brain function better. I notice a lot more brain fog if I'm out of this supplement for a week or so... so I endeavor to keep it on hand.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Bought it cause ISWTE recommended to take for male fertility quality. Looking for high DHA in its ingredient. This omega 3 fish oil taste like strawberry and I believe it helps in inflammation. I believe in its benefit for my husband. It’s packaged in a bottle. I believe it’s suitable for all age.