FI
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 10, 2022
Чудово!

My friends use this double omega for their parents. It is suitable for the older age, have a great impact to health in general, to brain, muscles memory, skin, heart and hair as well. The quality of package of this brand is always great, with no fish taste, but smells with lemon.

A great combination of borage oil with 170mg of GLA and Omega EPA/DHA for my daily lifestyle. I feel more alert, and the GLA helps with skin, nails, hair. Assists in management of hormones n inflammation which helps w pigmentation, heart. Great quality ingredients and taste!

bdb1052a-a742-4799-9edd-a66ed4c5d3e5
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Happy with this product. Fish oils often have a repulsive odour/taste… this product has a pleasant lemon flavour, without all the nasties! NOTE: Please be kind enough to give me a like 👍

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

Excellent product!!! We chose this fish oil as Nordic naturals products have low mercury content. It also has the right amount of DHA that’s important for kids’ growth. Is the best product for my children.

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

We chose this fish oil as Nordic naturals products have low mercury content. It also has the right amount of DHA that’s important for kids’ growth. What’s best is that the taste is acceptable for kids.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

For my son I bought it for his autism and speech delay and in terms of flavors and textures he tolerate it very well. I recommend it.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

never thought I can drink this type of fish oil. no fishy small at all, great taste. regular consumption of fish oil good for you heart, hair, eyes, etc. i regularly consume omega while pregnant untill now breastfeeding to my baby. great extra nutrition to pass my baby

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I take 1 tbsp daily for skin health. I've found it great to keep acne and blemishes at bay. I also think it's helped keep my hair and nails looking health!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022
3,442

My Family really love this product and we will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have. Thank you very much iHerb.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

excellent taste and freshness, I bought previouse products and the taste was okay. seems of high quality, and there is quality assurance from thr company and an influncer I follow and trust. The price is high but that what you expect with quality.