FI
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

love this health benefits for this oil. it really helps with my brain . would order again. yay for good health. my mom told me that if i take this oil regularly that it would help with enhancing my bio available coper in my body which she says is a good thing.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

This is the best Cod Liver Oil without the fish taste. It has a real pleasant orange taste. My 13 year old son and I love it! Unlike other oils it does not have Vitamin E added to it which can thin your blood. It also does not have vitamin D added which in the case of my son and I it accumulates in our body leading to adverse reactions like sleeping too much and bad moods. It also has really helped us with the conditions we started taking it for. I highly recommend this oil!

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

This is the only cod liver oil I'll ever buy. It's natural and pure, and actually tastes good! It's one of the only ones I'm aware of that naturopaths recommend. The quality is excellent. The ingredients are all-natural, with no chemical additives. This is extremely important to me, especially while pregnant.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Best quality liquid Omega 3 fish oil ever. It does not burp up on you, is super fresh, and was recommended by my doctor as its processed differently than other oils. It tastes good too. It’s not always the best price here but I got a good deal on it because it was on sale and I had iHerb money to use. Totally recommend it!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This is the only fish oil I’ve used that has provided results. It has helped the arthritis in my fingers significantly. Also, I usually have to have injections in my knees every six months because I have no cartilage left. However using this product must be helping as it’s been over six months and my knees don’t hurt. Outstanding quality and no fishy taste or burps. It actually has basically no taste except for a mild orange flavor. This was “prescribed” for me by my naturopathic doctor who knows quality supplements. I will never be without it from now on.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I have no problems giving this to my children. They love the taste and have no issue with the texture/oiliness. I can see by the supply, source and ingredients that this product is high quality and worth the cost. You get what you pay for and you get a high quality tasty product.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This product is on the expensie side but so so worth it ,,,,,,,not cheap and nasty My natural doc suggested it.The benefits will really make a difference on your next blood test. We dont consume nearly enough fish well i dont so this is perfect .Helps your cholesterol,memory ,hair ,skin and so much more

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

So far so food, the orange taste isn't too strong, however the most annoying thing is there's no special cap with small hole to pour the liquid neatly like other brand, I strongly suggest the producer to use the same cap, with this cap put on the bottle mouth then there's no need to clean up the bottle from the leaking oil every time we pour it to the spoon. The bottle glass is really sturdy, one time accidentally topple, but not breaking at all.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Good quality, reliable company, no fishy taste, clear ingredients, I like big amount of omega 3, like fast delivery, decrease cholesterol, great for the skin, hair, heart, inflammation, the package is great, benefit, the fishes are sardines, age great, a fantastic product with many benefits for the health and all ages.