FI
4.9

4.9
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Package is priperly packed, Good quality ingredient and no fish after taste. My drinks this at age 5 and he likes lemon flavor. Omega 3 is good for the heart and lowers cholesterol and get benefits for mental health.

e7609d7e-2e5e-4472-b704-bdd9d63f8fb5
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I love the quality of Nordic Naturals. I generally use the unflavored one to avoid “natural flavors” but it was out of stock so I got the lemon one this time. There is of course a somewhat fishy taste to it but I personally find it to be tolerable. This brand always works well for me.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

The xod liver from Nordic is my favorite source of omega 3. It is a reliable product that will give you great health benefit and quality of life.

03205e52-fa55-4180-a52d-4c8306979cef
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

After learning I had a retinol insufficiency, I began to take this product. My hair is shinier, my skin is brighter, and my acne has also ceased. I feel less inflamed as well. The taste is great, and it doesn't leave an after taste.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Best omega 3 for my whole family! I used to buy the Children's DHA (strawberries) from Nordic Naturals for my kids, but now switched to the ARCTIC COD LIVER OIL that the same as the adult in the house. Same good taste and benefit to my family.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I have tried both the plain and the lemon flavoured and they are both delicious. I take this daily as a part of my vitamins. I appreciate that this is sourced ethically.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Nordic Naturals is the top of the heap for supplementing with Cod Liver Oil. The lemon makes it tasteless and a pleasant endeavor. I will not go to another brand, as they really do have top notch quality products.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I was a bit nervous about this liquid and whether or not it'd taste gross. I bought lemon flavour so it would be the freshest one to offset if there was a fishy taste. There was no fishy taste at all, and the lemon was a good choice. It's easy to consume and I don't dread it, which is nice!