FI
Based on 1,119 Ratings

4.8
Based on 1,119 Ratings
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I have been taking these Cod Liver Oil capsules since Sep 2021. I love the lemon taste and the calming effect Cod Liver Oil has on my tired brain especially after a long day of hard work. It aids in relieving my headache too. I am so glad I made the switch from Fish Oil capsules to these. Thank you Nordic Naturals!

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I like that this is a quality supplement packaged as a single ingredient and I have no concern giving this to my child since he was aged 4 and now he's almost a teen. It's got the added benefit thag there is no fishy taste and it's got the good omegas good for heart health, besides managing cholesterol and inflammation levels. My skin is also more moisturized since taking this. Please give me a like if you find my review to be helpful for you. 🤗🙏

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I had been buying the liquid cod liver oil by Nordic which started to make me feel like I was going to gag when I opened the bottle. I know CLO is helpful for inflammation and aches and pains but taking it off a spoon became impossible and I found I was hardly using a formula I knew could be helpful...After buying these cod liver oil gel caps and taking 2-3 per day, I realized how much better I feel....My knees aren't aching, my joints feel better and I'm not having any fish burps or digestive issues from the pills.....I take one pilll with breakfast and one with dinner and sometimes one with lunch..I can really see benefits from using cod liver oil and so much better to swallow pills than gag down an oily liquid from a spoon.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Nordic Naturals and Carlson Labs are the two quality brands I use for arctic cod liver oil. What I like about Nordic Naturals is that they are soft gels rather than liquid, so I am more diligent about taking them. It does not have a fishy taste or aftertaste for me at all, and I trust the product I receive from iHerb more than Amazon.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

Well, I was diagnosed with MS several years ago...I refuse to use conventional meds, as I believe in natural medicine...My Naturoptah Dr said with MS u need to use cod liver oil for the myelin sheath...(nerve coverings that MS likes to destroy)...I use this cod liver oil daily and I have not noticed any lessening of my ability to walk..I go hiking as often as possible as I love being in nature...I researched cod liver oils a lot for safety, etc and decided on this one....I am happy with it...

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

We purchased these for our teenage son as recommended by his nutrionist (she said this is the best brand of cod liver oil capsules and the only ones she recommends). They are great as they are a slightly smaller capsule size to other brands we have purchased prior and there is is also no fishy taste (when taking or after taking) at all which is a bonus when getting a teenager to take them regularly.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

I take this product because it's known for its benefits for heart, eyesight and brain, which becomes indispensable at certain age. I think this is one of the best quality omegas on this site. My skin is less dry in winter when I take omega. No bad taste, easy to swallow. I reccomend!

Awesome scent and great use. The quality of the product is just right in size & suitable for all ages. Quite little packaging & has great benefit and composition. Frequency is just right and suits sensitive stomach. Area of concern also improved & gentle on stomach. Would recommend for to everybody. Recommended ingredients & good quality fish.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I enjoy the quality of ingredients and the good and accurate description on the label, I find it convenient price-wise and all in the family take it with great enthusiasm. nothing wrong to say about it, I e find Nordic naturals to be a trustworthy manufacturer and their products top class

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I was recommended to use Nordic Naturals because of quality and I find their product to be good. I was surprised the first time using this version how strong the lemon flavor/scent is (not a bad thing) which I found to be a little stronger than some of their other products.