FI
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

bc60c026-8f61-4685-9e7a-1138677f1d52
Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Great product was suprised it did actually burn fat I didnt buy it for this purpose but as a green tea gummy, taste is plesent and great tetox product. Great ingredients.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Great taste and easy to take. Still taking them, so I can't say if they have worked their magic yet, but I think it's like anything else, with a good and healthy diet, results come after time.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

good quality and nice apple taste. so far haven't seen a change, partly because it's not easy for me to have 2 large gummies on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, so I'll have to find another supplement, with a different method of use.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Good size dosage taille ingredient quality taste

419c3e25-5607-4f3b-a045-74f9ff6460c5
Posted on May 29, 2022

The quality not bad and it’s quite tasty.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

tastes terrible, can’t speak on effect because just can’t bring myself to eat any more.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Good taste , I finished my bottle but nothing changed in my weight

Posted on Jul 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The packaging is of good quality, no weird tastes, and it's delicious! Because I don't like high-intensity fitness, but I want to maintain my body green tea ingredients with a light daily diet and exercise, I hope I can gradually develop a physique that is easy to lose weight!