FI

4.3
  • S
Posted on Mar 9, 2022
Crispy chocolate exterior!

I've tried a number of no cow bars, and these are slightly different consistency, with a chocolate shell! Super tasty, the inside is nice and soft (not at all paste like) while the chocolate is thin, so not too sweet! (I'm not a big sweet tooth). Delicious overall and super light! Still amazed by the taste and 20g protein!

98028a48-b5ef-432c-b365-ce7985a1889c
231ab591-841b-477f-a861-58b104b8eda1
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I have stayed away from No Cow bars for years - think powdery chalky bars. i gave their chocolate dipped range a try after seeing the good reviews and I'm pleasantly surprised by the taste n texture. i love both this and the peanut butter cup flavour. plus point to have 20g in just 1 bar.

8fb0b0e3-84ea-4522-9d57-cf6206043a97
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Best tasting flavor I've tried so far! Gives tons of energy and is so filling. Love that there's almost no sugar and all natural ingredients. Great choice for a protein bar. Always my go-to right after a workout! Packaging is great just throw in my workout bag and eat on my way home. Will order more when back in stock for sure.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Great flavor, does taste like a donut. It does emulate donut texture to some extent as well. These ingredients never make me break out or give me a stomach ache like traditionally whey. I have them as part of my diet to ensure im getting enough protein intake each day. I eat about 3 bars a day if I'm training.

The taste is good & I love that it’s refreshing with melted chocolate layer with sprinkles , size of the bar is convenient & easy packaging & the quality of ingredients is great & has benefits good as a diet snack as it has protein so it can be a quick bite at the office, workout or training and maintain fitness 👍🏻 plz like if it was helpful 👍🏻😀

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

These chocolate sprinkled donut bars are much nicer quality than the more gooey flavours, the bar is not chewy and is more than sweet enough if you have a sweet tooth, even though it only has 1 gram of sugar (wish it was zero, but so be it). High protein is a big plus for vegan diet.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This is a great option for vegans (although I'm not one). The taste is delicious, the 60gr size is enough to keep me going during workouts, it has less calories than other bars, and this kind has a light chocolate coat that makes it extra tasty.

Posted on May 13, 2022

One of my favorite flavors! The chocolate coating outside makes it taste like a candy bar. Will be my go-to bar for my sugar cravings.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Eating too much whey protein makes me bloated so this bar is amazing! 20g of protein :) This bar is quite dense yet tasty without a chalky protein flavor/texture. Definitely would try the other flavors and order this one again.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Good quality product and texture of ingredients. Great for those on strict diets due to allergies. Highly recommend this brand - all flavours seem to be good. Great taste and good size.