FI
4.6

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Its fragrance free. I’ve just used it twice since I bought it. It has a big size. Package was well packed. Transparent composition. I’ve just read it might cause sensitivity.However,still didn’t experience it. Use moisturizer as it could dry your skin as others says. I’ll update this review as soon as there is new result for using it.

e36268e3-d8e2-4717-bc33-cb2bca92aea2

excellent!! great quality cleanser containing salicylic acid. I had some acne on the day I received this product and within the first use, the pimple was starting to shrink up. amazing! I expect that with a longer period my skin will look even better. for a salicylic acid this cleanser is very gentle. it has no lather though. I'm hoping my blackheads will be gone after longer use of this.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022
2,305

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

For the last couple years I’ve gotten the worst acne I’ve ever had in my life. Mainly on my chin but all over my face too. After reading the reviews for this product I figured I mine as well try it! I’ve used so many different products and none of them really helped much. But after only a few days I can tell the difference already!! I have no new pimples and the ones I had are slowly vanishing. Afraid im gonna jinx myself but so far so good !! Definitely worth a shot. Unfortunately everyone’s skin is different so what might work for me may not for others but I’m personally glad I took a chance on this product!

Posted on May 19, 2022

This is my second purchase of this product, and I’ve been loving it! It does exactly what it claims to do. I had really bumpy textured skin on my forehead and cheeks, but since I started using this every other night, I noticed amazing improvement in a matter of 4 weeks, thanks to the glycolic acid & PHA. It also contains 1% salicylic acid which i find to be really good for my acne without overly sensitizing the skin. It’s fragrance-free, but it doesn’t smell offensive at all, and I think it’s much better this way to avoid potential irritation. Even though I have dry acne-prone skin, it’s relatively gentle compared to other cleansers with exfoliating ingredients. The quality of the packaging and formulation is superb imo, and I think they outdid their previous popular cleansers. I recommend patch testing then using it three times a week at first and building up from there to nightly use. Don’t forget your Sun screen during the day, too! In the end, The price point for the size you get is a great bargain, and it’s worth every penny for the results it gave me👏.

0c7ffa1d-cff5-432a-9354-55edc50e46cc
Posted on Nov 5, 2022

A very good medical face wash, no harsh chemicals or stong scents, but a very delicate scent that won’t bother you. The quality, size, packaging, effect all is amazing . Neutrogena products are really good for those looking for something delicate and frequent to use. It really moisturize my skin and leaves it with a clean feeling!

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Great facial wash! Skin has become soft from first wash. It has AHA and salicylic acid but it is gentle enough for everyday use. With frequent use my pores are not as congested like before. Good size and quality Packaging wise, i like that it’s a pump and when you twist the pump it won’t dispense any product i think it’s very secure. If you have sensitive skin do a patch test first I Highly recommend this product!

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

This is the best face wash I’ve found for my rosacea, which causes me to have increased sebum production and small pustules. My skin is consistently both smoother and clearer when I use it daily. It replaces the need for a facial exfoliate, which is great for sensitive skin. TIP: apply it and let it sit on the skin for 60 seconds and then use a facial scrub sponge or cleansing brush to foam it up and remove dissolved oils and dry skin.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I knew this cleanser after i watch a youtube video from a dermatologist, I have hormonal acne. I have combination skin. It has all the ingredients that could help me with my acne. So, I am hoping it would stop my pimple from appearing everyday. I will update after a month of using it.

Sam
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I have mild acne on my face and I've been using this for the past month and I like it: the active ingredients are clearly strong because I sometimes let it sit on my skin for a couple of minutes before rinsing it off, and I can start to feel a bit of irritation. Perhaps this is not the best idea and definitely not if you have sensitive skin, but like I said, the AHA/BHA combo in this product is strong which makes me hope that it's effective. My acne has improved recently, but I can't say for certain if it's related to the use of this product or other factors.