FI

4.7
Charlz
Posted on Sep 2, 2022
Excellent sunscreen

This is by far one of the best affordable sunscreens on the market, the overall quality for a chemical sunscreen product. The feel of it is light textured, not much of a smell and scent to it I think, however it has been mentioned to have one. It is broad spectrum so it'll benefit everyone. It comes in a 198 ml bottle so it's a generous size for the price. Apply the sunscreen as a normal routine as you would other sunscreens.

836e7dc9-c9bf-43bc-94a1-47d44fa2c466
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Scented but it’s nice, moisturizing and protecting skin, suitable for dry, but not sure about sensitive skin! Has a white cast but not too noticeable! Good size! Good quality! Smells nice! Fruity smell! It’s suitable for everyday use! Feels light, still a little bit greasy tho. But it does protect and care about skin in the sun! Don’t put on your face if you have acne prone skin!

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Never disappoints. The size and quality for the price is good. It smells like any sunscreen. But be cautious when putting on face. I put this on face as I forgot my face sunscreen, it burned my eyes when i started sweating haha. I think it’s better suited for body.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

First of all the scent is so pleasant, it reminds me of a fruity smell and lasts for a couple of hours. I don't wear perfume so this is a plus for me. The consistency is very runny and thick, but when applied it feels super matte and makes your skin look shiny but it doesn't feel very dry but moisturized, so I wouldn't recommend it for the face but it's perfect as a body sunscreen since it makes your skin look pretty. Bought this sunscreen after watching someone do a UV test with it!

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Love this sunblock. It spreads on easily and it’s not greasy. A little goes a long way. It’s got a nice faint smell. I use it when playing sport and it really stays in my skin. I like the size of this too, good value for money. Highly recommend

Posted on Aug 21, 2022
2,303

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

It's a really great sunscreen. I wish it were 100 SPF, but this will have to do. The higher ones are very expensive. Smells fine and feels comfortable even for my oily face. I don't wear makeup. I don't sweat much, but I got shot in the eye with a water gun and the lotion did not cause my eyes to burn. Wish it were a larger size as I go through a bottle very quickly.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Quality is good it absorbs easily and doest tingle or burn skin scent is strong and smells like medicine I didn’t wear ynder the makeup but without makeup its very good dosnt give white cast its my daily routine i use spf so I personally like it very much. Size is good in 200 ml comes ingood price (i bought in sale) but i like this product

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

My new favorite high spf, value size chemical sunscreen. Its lightweight and has a nice tropical fruits scent. I use it on my body only because is feels greasy on my face (combination skin). It doesn’t leave a white cast. It doesn’t absorb fast. It has a greasy and shiny look at first but it absorbs after 10-20 mins.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

The size and quality is worth the money you paid for. I use this frequently to care for my skin. The scent and smell is not strong too.