FI

1,063
Posted on Aug 19, 2022
14,108
Hot cocoa!

This hot cocoa mix is the perfect winter treat! It's rich milk chocolate flavor is deliciously paired with mini marshmallows for a fun and tasty cup of cocoa. The mix comes in individual envelopes that make it easy to prepare, and it's a great value for the price. I highly recommend this product!

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

The quality, taste and ingredients are top! I'm a fit girl but even if I'm on diet take a cup of hot chocolate drink! The smell is perfect and the composition as well. The size of the package is small so you can carry it with you anywhere when you need one serving to use it frequently. Recommend! THUMBS UP if you like my review!

fcde32a4-9918-45c6-98e3-9664d13606a8
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

i drink it regularly, the taste is too sweet. can mix with cake . good for 1 serving. the composition is right. it benefit my body and give energy. i use it daily the package also arrived on time . the size is also right for its price. the ingredients are cacao and sugar.

b67e008b-e2e8-46a8-ae78-cef0a28626a8
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

This is super tasty drink. I love it! This is the second purchase. The chocolate is lovely. Only if there’s more marshmallows. It will melt right out of the chocolate if it’s too warm. My kids loves it too. Size is just nice for a cup. Packaging is nice too.

dd5fd280-8d47-4f4b-ae92-1aed191d677f
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

rich taste, I used a cup half water and half milk and it was delicious, I will buy it again in the future, I recommend who love hot drinks to buy it and taste it, I don't know how the marshmallow affect the taste but I think it will be the same if it is without marshmallow

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

The chocolate is delicious and high quality 😋 I put a bag of chocolate half a cup of boiling water and half a cup of cold oat milk, comes out excellent❣️

fcbb4d25-73a3-44a4-b33f-8bf05c3d4f60
3306152d-1256-4bb5-bc78-0378cd8fbc72
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

ahhh i love it during this time of the year. it reminds me of when i was young and watched all those christmas movies, they always had this to drink. it's in separate small size packages, easy to store and use. the taste is amazing. easy - you mix it with milk and is ready. yummy

Posted on Sep 14, 2022