FI

Based on 3,943 Ratings
3,551
Posted on Apr 28, 2022
Excellent B-12!

I love this B-12 and this is my second pack from this brand. My mom uses the same. Must have for people on plant-based people. Keep it in the fridge all the time aтв take 1 drop before breakfast (1h before) Would be better to have it without any sweetness

a46d91e6-573c-4451-b302-7a06776a638e
d7687e43-00a9-43c2-99fc-9a9b9174d094
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This is such an easy way to get your daily B12, which as a vegan or vegetarian it is a must to use a supplement. And it's methylcobalamin, the bioavailable form of B12. The taste is great. I've been buying this for many years and even save the little spray bottles for other uses once the B12 is gone. Love to fill the bottle with soy sauce and rice vinegar to spray my sushi. I fill an empty bottle with a mix of distilled water and rubbing alcohol to wipe my electronics' screens. I even carry one with just water to spray my face and neck when it's hot. Great product!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

They recently changed the packaging and although the ingredients seem to be the same I don’t find this as effective as I used to.. so I think the recipe must have changed as well. It’s still the most effective spray I can find though - other methyl B12 sprays don’t work for me!!

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Being a vegetarian I do my best to keep my B12 levels high. I used to by a similar item from another brand and found this one - better value for money. The packaging in form of spray makes it easy to use, it tastes a bit fruity, its size is small enough to carry around when traveling and the ingredients overall are high quality. Love it.

Posted on May 28, 2022

This product is one of the purest Bioavailable Vitamin B12 Supplement available on the market today. It has only two other ingredients, one of them being water, and the other being vegetable glycerin, also known as glycerol, a clear liquid typically made from soybean, coconut or palm oils. The quality is right there at the top, because this B12 supplement uses the methylcobalamin form of B12, the naturally occurring one containing a Methyl group, while most other supplements use cyanocobalamin, which is Cyanide bound to Cobalamin, a poisonous synthetically created B12 supplement that is designed to take your money while poisoning the human population with small amounts of Cyanide. The size of this product is decent and will last an average person a very long time. Excellent! A+

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

It tastes very sweet, and a bit like medicine. Other than that, it’s fine. I don’t know how I’d figure it’s doing it’s work tho.

b66e31c3-9196-4caf-bb2e-05effc8f668a
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This b12 spray works, it'll raise your levels quickly. It lasts forever, and taste is pleasant. However, if you suffer with acne, you may find you'll break out. Apparently it is common for excess b12 to cause acne. I had to stop taking it and swap to low b12 in fortified foods instead. The price is reasonable for what it is. I have recommended for others.

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

One of the best B-12 you can find for your family! Convenient usage (you can change doses just in case), great ingredients without useless harmful preservatives. Small package lets you take it even with your trips

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

I have been helped since the first step on this website and have felt love and caring. Gratitude is what I feel. Have a pure and loving new day, Mark

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Has really been beneficial for energy levels, can feel the difference and improvement when taking this spray. Very effective for stabilising my nervous system and mood.