FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 7, 2022

These mineral tablets are very convenient for fasting, two a day replenish what is needed and make me feel better. The size of the tablets is quite big but that's expected, they are not that hard to swallow. I like this combination of chelated minerals, good value for money, would buy again.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022
4,069

The quality of this product is undeniable mesmerizing, can you imagine a tablet that is packed with multiple minerals , thanks to this as it gives good benefits on my body!

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

The quality is good and the size and packaging is very good .. I t has lots of benefits !!! Even though I have difficulties in swallowing it, but for the benefits it is fine !!!

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Unbelievably large and rough, even for me, and I’m used to big capsules. If you cut it in half, the surface is so rough, it cuts your throat on the way down. Look at the size compared to a battery. It’s over half the length and as wide. Huge bottle for huge tablets. Will not purchase again.

9c98173e-b22f-471e-9416-f8c533bbd32e
Posted on Sep 24, 2022
1,467

Perfect product. Cool and comfortable. Fast delivery, well packaged. Comfortable shopping. I recommend.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

The tablets are very large. Because I chocked on the first tablet I took, I now crush them and mix with food. probably won't buy them again.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

I take 1 a day in the morning with food, noticed that I don't have headaches and migrants anymore. Feeling more energetic, used to always feel sleepy in the afternoon. Definitely feeling the difference, will buy more once run out. Thanks

81873d74-1178-4d29-b6e4-491bae246503
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

effective and good quality, I feel better when I take them when I have head ache . just the only inconvenient that the tablets are big for me to swallow

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

As I always experienced with iherb products, good quality at reasonable price. Good ingredients