FI

Posted on Feb 8, 2022
Effective in aiding digestion of dairy products

I have lactose intolerance, and this helps a lot when it's hard for me to completely avoid dairy products in social situations. I like that it's in chewable form, so you can take it anytime easily. Plus it tastes great. But I find that taking 1 chewable as suggested is not enough for me, I have to take at least 2 chewables to be effective.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

It works pretty well! I love the fast shipping too. Literally came in two days. I ordered this a Wednesday and came on Friday. This is my third time ordering and I am going to keep ordering. So happy

6de2e4f7-e260-43b9-896f-b54cddd3c78b
Posted on May 7, 2022

I tried a lot of digestive enzyme for lactose and THIS one is top notch. You chew the "pills" so it's easily ready to work in your stomach. One bottle lasts me for 2 months (but I don't take them daily) No more bloating. No more intestinal pain. I keep one bottle with me in my purse and I'm confident it'll do the work. The taste may be a little chalky for some but it reminds me coffee buttercream (lol)

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I've been severely lactose intolerant for the majority of my life, and these are absolutely my favorite enzymes. The taste is subtle but pleasant, and I find them to be extremely effective for me. The packaging design and name both give the product charm.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Easy to chew with a lovely flavour. Great price and onto the second bottle already! I will order again as it definately helps settle the tummy after eating dairy products.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Bought this as im lactose intolerant. I've been taking it the past week (just 1 tablet before consuming any dairy products) and it really seems to help. Taste is pleasant with a sweet vanilla flavour.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Good quality enzymes and very helpful for those who struggle with lactose digestion. The taste is not bad. I would recommend to try different dosage and see what's best for you.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I'm lactose intolerant and when I feel like eating some ice cream this definitely helps, I would take at least two pills before ingesting the item

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

my daughtre has cow milk allergy and grafually we add diary diet to her ..when i give this chewable tabs to my daughtre really her complains of GI upset decreased .. no gas destion ..no gases no abdominal pain

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I love this product.. has been using it for a while and found them perfect for my condition when eating dairy products... just have 2 tablets and I am good to go..i carry them everywhere with me in their package and fits perfect in my bag