FI

3,786
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 6, 2022
2,884

I got my first bottle of "Vitamin X" for Christmas. Pretty much instantly I noticed a huge increase in my energy and focus. It has only been 1 month since I started taking this product, but already I feel like a new person. My body is strong, agile and clearly healthier; leading to a better quality of life in general, which is something that matters

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

It has a great quality and ingredients The taste is great as I try it with my kids! The use is daily after meals The size of the tablet is normal The package is great and very appealing to my kids Vitamins has several effect in our health and I have seen improvement in the health of my kids

We love the Animal Parade Gold assorted chewables, but for a change, I ordered only cherry flavor. My kids say, somehow, the cherry in this cherry-only bottle tastes much nicer, more cherrier if you understand what they mean. It could be because the flavors are not touching each other and mixing. I think there is benefit to putting only 1 flavor per bottle.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022
1,242

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Best quality-price balance. We have used it before, we will continue to use it. Super combination of ingredients. Our kid also liked it because it is funny to eat a lion or tiger :-). And the fruit taste is favorite for her. What I like about the product most? It is the save pack .

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

My kids adore it. It tastes really good and it’s like a candy for them. The composition is great, you can have all the essential ingredients like vitamins and minerals in organic forms for a better absorption. The package, dosage, quality and size are good. We use it to benefits our kids’ health in a daily basis

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

My kids love Animal Parade supplements and we use a lot of them, one of the first ones was this multi-vitamin and we keep coming back to it. Large pack, with enough chewing tablets for two children. Like almost all Animal Parade supplements, they are allergen-free, which meant a lot to us, especially when the children were younger. A combination of vitamins, minerals, digestive enzymes and probiotics, a perfect product.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Posted on May 30, 2022

Cherry flavor is the favorite for my two little daughters. For the 2,5 years old girl I use 1 tablet per day (half in the morning, and half in the evening), and for the 6,5 years old girl - as it’s indicated in the description, 2 tablets daily.

Posted on May 30, 2022