FI

4.7
Based on 1,671 Ratings
1,342
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I was down with some blockage in my nostrils and some ringing in my ears for quite a while. So far after taking 15 lozenges, i did find it helps in my nose and my ringing in my ears is so much better and balance. The taste of berries plus probiotics helps in Immunity.

a12d5bf3-fcad-4bb2-9955-9e7b0d63f399
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I have had periodontitis for many years where my gums were constanly inflammed. I lost a few teeth too. I discovered the dental care probiotics from this same brand working good. Then I saw this particular one targeted for ear, nose and throat. I wanted to see if it helps with allergies etc. I took two before bed and found that my nose was less blocked in the morning. It seems to help keeping my gums inflammation at bay, even better than the dental care one. Very satisfied!

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Nature's Plus Adult Ear Nose and Throat lozenge helped my son recover from a upper respiratory and sinus infection. It soothed his throat while giving him added zinc which is good. I really appreciate that the lozenges are sweetened with xylitol instead of sugar. So many medicines use some form of sugar especially lozenges made to suck on. Although my son is old enough to make his own choices, it's nice to give a healthy boost when he's down. His feedback and the positive practical results are reason enough to try these lozenges again. I've read studies for and against probiotics. Generally, I think they are a benefit or even a need especially for gut bacteria. Honestly, until I saw these lozenges with probiotics included with the aim of helping sinus health, I never considered using probiotics for sinuses.  I'm still reviewing the merit of this use. There's no denying the effectiveness overall though. They are definitely on my use again list.  Thanks.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I am testing NaturesPlus Adult's Ear, Nose & Throat Lozenges out of tinnitus desperation. I hope it helps. I'm currently taking PhytAge Labs' Tinnitus911 product, but despite taking it for now 2+ months, it does not seem to help. A huge disappointment.

9bb4b998-b332-4950-8fee-0023917581e7
Posted on Dec 13, 2021
2,446

Hi. Friends told this product. I had to use it, it was necessary. I didn't expect, but that's exactly it. I don’t regret it.

I can't speak for the breathe freshening properties, but my husband, who has had increasingly severe spring and fall allergies has greatly reduced symptoms this spring. In previous years he has had to forgo his daily walks this time of year, and we've had to keep the windows shut when I would have loved a refreshing breeze blowing in on nice days. While he still has minor symptoms, they are entirely manageable with the addition of an occasional nasal spray. These lozenges are the only change we have made this year, so I can't think of anything except this product to attribute the improvement to. He lets one slowly dissolve in his mouth faithfully twice a day, as directed. I just went back and ordered another bottle. Highly recommeded

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

61dd131f-d1e2-4736-a7cd-fb59f7133dd7
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Research shows children with S. salivarius K12 have a 50 percent less chance of the strep throat bacteria and may experience fewer ear infections. I took this for a son who has PFAPA syndrome which has mostly throat infection - like symptoms. We'll see if it helps.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I like it a lot, already bought a second pack. Decreases the frequency of colds for me, and the ones that I do catch up seem to pass by faster when taking these lozenges. The taste is quite pleasant too.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Nice pleasant taste with zinc, a little extra protection agains colds. I try to take it every time I'm going out outside. I think it helps.