FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 27, 2023
Best way to stave off a cold

I'm a teacher in an elementary school so there are germs aplenty in my daily life! ANY time I feel that tickle in the back of my throat that MIGHT be a cold or "the crud," I start chewing on these bad boys. This is the best flavor by far! The peppermint ones taste like sad. trying to be sweet toothpaste that didn't hit the mark. I use them all the freaking time! The price is a tad bit high but it is worth it because I don't have to miss work.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

I used these when I had covid; they really helped me feel better faster. I noticed an immediate change. My cough lesson and my throat wasn't as sore. My symptoms were more like the flu so these were effective and beneficial as claimed on the package. I also took vitamin d3 and zinc and felt much better after only 3 days.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This stuff is nothing short of a miracle. I take it at the first sign of a cold or whatever and it usually does the trick. In more stubborn cases, I'll take a few doses for a day or two. It really works. I always carry it with me, and would never dream of taking a trip without it.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I'm not a big homeopathic supplement person but I swear by this brand. Our family has taken this numerous times at the onset of a cold and I believe it truly shortens duration and severity of cold.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Umcka is my girlfriend's preferred product for when she is feeling ill. Of course, I like to stock up when iHerb offers a good discount. I continue to be amazed at iHerb's incredibly fast service. This order was literally delivered in less than twenty four hours.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Standard on my shelf. Was given some a while back by someone who didn't want it (free sample?). I tried it, and family has fallen in love with it.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

We have been using Umcka Cold & Flu chewable berry tablets for many years. They are great tasting and reduce the recovery time from colds. They are conveniently packaged and easy to remove.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Great taste and texture. I take one just when I start to fill me throut sore. size is a little to big but It won't cause me to replace this product.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Will be stocking this one now! Really great to take on the first onset of colds and it is quite effective in shortening it’s duration.