FI
4.4

4.4
Posted on Sep 14, 2022
Great product

Best quality, highly reccomend for depression and anxiety. I use it in a combination with ADAM multivitans and the result is amazing. All the clents who suffer from light to mild depressien and anxiety try this product in a combination with EVE/ADAM, depending on your sex. The size is small, ingredient makes miracles, rizes the mood and you back happy!

Posted on May 25, 2022

A Godsend. I was feeling very tired, easily overwhelmed at times (especially THAT time of the month) - and this has turned all of that around. I feel calm, happy and am always finding solutions now rather than focusing of road blocks. Give it a try if you can use a pick me up.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

I have positive experiences with the product, the price is affordable and the delivery was regular. Thank you

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Fast delivery and the best product, everyone is satisfied and recommend to use

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Good support for mood, plant base option as an option.

Posted on Feb 12, 2021

With regular usage I noticed great improvement in relaxation and increased positive mood. I recomend to all as alternative to regular depression medicine,with no side effects.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Easy to swollow .. tried it but still there is no result maybe my hair look healthier

Posted on May 15, 2022

good quality. but no better effects than the original one.

Posted on Apr 21, 2021

St Johns wort has helped elevate my son's mood. He has been taking it for a year now, and we started with 3 a day, but adjust as needed and he's now taking 2 per day. He feels they are effective.