FI
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 9, 2022
Helped my husband.

As long as my husband had access to saw palmetto to take daily he didn't have any prostrate issues. He had a series of long hospital stays with rehab or nursing homes in between where he never got any saw palmetto. The result was problems being able to urinate. It is well worth taking and should be taken to the hospital and continued while there or in other medical facilities for best results. Sometimes you need to get permission from the doctor or nurses. But, if they know they can sabotage the saw palmetto as they did with something my husband was taking for his vision. The doc cut the dose in half. Therefore, I say, do what your gut tells you about sharing with your medical team.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Posted on May 6, 2022

Expect high quality product always from this company... Prostate problems are not that easy to heal, so next to pumpkin seeds am trying this palmetto product with best ingredients .. Only point: I don`t like the click closing of this package system that much, better with turning lid for me. Benefit of this product is mainly for the prostate. Easy size capsules.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Helped a lot with my urine outflow which was not frequent before starting to take Saw Palmetto. I believe in Nature's Way product, ingredients and quality and the good service of I herb. Thank you guys!

1247acd7-626a-4c6a-9d1c-0060ab15533a

Economical packaging of 180 capsules, saw palmetto I think it is only here that you can find such an attractive price for a dose of 585 mg

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

a great quality and ingredient of saw palmetto. it was really good composition. ny grandpa loves it. it goods to protect our prostate health. thank you iherb

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

A must have for men. Good quality and ingredients. Price is affordable but worth it. Trusted brand so i feel great to giving to my grandfather.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I got this for my son because it's hard for him to find it in the store but i herb always has it in stock. I will be buying it from i herb for now on and shipping is so fast...

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Bought these for my husband. Very excited for him to start using them but cannot review any results yet. We shall see! But heard a lot of amazing stuff about saw palmetto and its effect on men's health.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I tried several brands of Saw Palmetto from iHerb. I got this one just because of its latest discount. After taking this one for a week, I can feel the difference in my body. The pill is easy to swallow too.