FI

2,930
Posted on Mar 18, 2022
1,342
These Help!

My family has two of these every morning and I know they are doing wonders for our immune systems. My kids like them TOO much, though. They taste wonderful, but be sure to keep them stored away from kiddos for that reason. I’d like to make my own elderberry gummies someday, but these will definitely suffice for the meantime. Aside from sugar, the ingredient list is not bad.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

I believe that these are working and combination of the other vitamins that I take. I have been able to ward off the flu and other elements that other people in the office have been getting. They keep asking me when I keep taking and I refer them to these to help boost the immune system. We work in healthcare so it's important to keep ourselves healthy and these vitamins help with just that.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

This is my second order. I feel it really helps to strengthen kids' immunity especially in winter and in flu season, they get sick less often, and they taste great as well, it's great to make them feel they are having candy while they are having healthy supplements instead.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

My daughter (28 months) LOVES IT! This gummy is my method to get her into bed lol. I’ve tasted it myself and it’s delicious. Also, it is very effective my daughter’s immunity have gone up, since we’ve been moving a lot this past month and she didn’t get sick.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

We love the taste and handiness of these, especially for travel when it's hard to bring our homemade syrup. They've even taken place of regular use of our syrup at times of higher exposure risks due to the added zinc and C. Adding elderberry to our daily regiment I feel has helped keep us healthy.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022