FI
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I love this product! It's the only brand that I've found that only requires one daily dose. Dose is still several pills - but others indicate 5 or 6 pills up to 3 times a day. This one is 6 pills once a day. And it makes a significant difference in how I feel.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Great for keeping the gut clean. . Great fiber Product for you intestinal tract, performs as indicated. Fast delivery. Great for detoxing. Would buy again. The quality is good. Natural ingredient. Capsule size is just right. The taste is not bad. Very beneficial and is a great benefit to your health. Dosage is reasonable.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

high quality ingredient, suitable for all age groups (kids take less than recommended daily dose), high source of fiber that benefits the gut, reduce constipation and intestinal discomfort, good package, suitable for all diet type, zero taste

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I can't believe how well this product works. Best part is ordering is so easy and I don't have to go to different stores to get what I need.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I am not sure this product is better than other brands, but I have been taking psyllium seed husk in tablet forms for a while, and they always help me. I will keep taking them.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Not bad, but other psyllium capsules were much more effective (in a smaller dose, so you don’t have to take 6 pills 🤦‍♀️). Wouldn’t repeat this.

Posted on Apr 19, 2021

I suffer from chronic diarrhea and have been for the past more than ten years. I read somewhere that psyllium husk not only helps with constipation but also " bulking up " of loose stools. It's not a 100% fix but my stool are more "formed" now! First time in more than 10years!! Wonderful product.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Works very well. The pills aren't so big as to be unusable and I like to get my daily fiber. I would definitely buy these again I just need to remember not to take too much at a time - once a day is enough for me. This contains only psyllium husks as the ingredient which I appreciate.