FI

Based on 2,188 Ratings
1,672
KellyK
Posted on Feb 26, 2022
Oh kidneys how I protect you!

As a Holistic Nutritionist, I know how important the kidneys are for great health. They must be filtering DAILY (meaning you should see sediment/strands of mucus in your urine, NOT clear like water). This product supports that along with a high fruit and vegetable diet, low protein (hard on the kidneys). I trust Nature's Way brand and this kidney and bladder formula has some of the top herbs for kidneys: parsley, uva ursi, juniper berry. As a BONUS, marshmallow root and ginger root are great for the GI health. If this helped you, please consider liking :)

ba4d7e94-ba16-4419-89f3-814ee0784313
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I have tried it today with my 46 of age husband and we are in high hopes it has high quality with effective ingredients to benefit our kidneys. I have a concern with my diet as well. I hope this supplement will improve my bladder. I like the taste of the capsule. The package was delivered well, hemp and composition average. i will observe after couple of days. The item is well packed and arrived quite early than expected. the smell of the capsules are really organic (herb smell). Thank you iherb!

d116b489-c134-445c-b264-a31d43e5c604

I have stage 4 CKD and take pills from the doctor, but am anxious to control my kidney problems naturally as well. These seem to fit the bill. Good ingredients, and a good price. I will of course continue to take the doctos pills, but hopefully these will help to slow down the deterioration of my kidneys.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

It's the best product I found in Iherb. I used to have UVI's realy offen and didn't want to drink antibiotics each time. This product is a lifesaver. Now if I feel just a little simptom of UVI I start drinking these capsules and it doesn't start or even is it starts I don't need antibiotics, because it's enough to drink these capsules. I make sure I always have them now, because if I see it's going to be over soon I don't feel safe :)

Violettie
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Hey this kidney bladder really a great product. It does its job without much efforts. Nature's way is a very quality products, they have all quality herbs. The ingredients are great, the mixed of herbs urva ursi is great for kidney! I am at my age 40 this year, previous few years i started having bladder issue due to hormonal changes. When i go out, it's hard for me because i have to go out very frequent to find toilet. I could not really hold my pee. I took this once a day with 2 caps. I went out for 3 hours and came home my bladder was still good, NEVER bursted. I was surprise, this is a great one for my bladder! You should give it a shot! Finally i found some ease with affordable price ! hooooray ....

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

Nature's way kidney bladder 465 mg 100 vegan capsules is an excellent remedy for ensuring optimal kidney function and a clear urinary tract. The high-quality natural ingredients, in an easy-to-use package and easy-to-swallow (small) capsules, are also great for painful joints where 'gout' is indicated. The kidney bladder dissolves crystals of uric and oxalic acids that are frequent sources of such arthritic discomfort and pain. This supplement is a regular part of my diet!

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

KB, as I call it, is an excellent remedy for ensuring optimal kidney function and a clear urinary tract. The high-quality natural ingredients, in an easy-to-use package and easy-to-swallow (small) capsules, are also great for painful joints where 'gout' is indicated. KB dissolves crystal of uric and oxalic acids that are frequent sources of such arthritic discomfort and pain. This supplement is a regular part of MY diet!

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

good product. quality and ingredients are all organic. the hemp is worth the buy. I will definitely repurchase it. price is the cheapest of all in the market, a benefit for all ages. the package was good. supplement improvement to my concern diet. it is easy to swallow and tastes well too.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

I feel that all of Nature Ways products are quality. There is an odor to this product (of herbs). I think adding this supplement for one's bladder and kidney health is great. There is no after taste. If you have continued UTIs and use this regularly, I've seen an improvement.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I had very mild cystitis but a painful kidney. Over 4 months I had 6 courses of antibiotics which eased the kidney but didn't stop the pain. D-Mannose, Cranberry, ACV etc hadn't helped but these have definitely reduced symptoms and I'm hopeful will clear them in time.