FI

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

the products are complete. the packaging is also nice. the quality is awesome. the ingredients are complete. the package arrived on time. it doesn’t age my skin. it benefits my body. a lot of improvement in my skin. i can use it also when iam on diet. good supplement. the taste is also nice

99b3848f-8978-449b-85b6-accf1b5998ee
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Reliable brand and excellent product. I take this to support my blood vessel health along with two other product types. It absolutely does help and if I stop taking it, then the easy bruising on my legs returns in about a month. it takes about 2 months to work. I use it also with Butcher's Broom and Circuvein.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Wanted to try this product to see if it will help with my orthostatic hypotension. Not sure if it is really helping but I seem to experience less of the conditions when taking the product. Could be from other factors. As for the spider veins, they are still visible. But the pills seem to give more strength to my legs. This is my first bottle.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I have CVI and although I wear compression stocking my legs hurt. After about 2 weeks of taking Horse chesnut twice a day, my legs are not hurting anymore which for me is incredible. You should take it after a meal. Recommended.

5add99e2-35df-4527-bf5b-2db0ddcac9ec
b781f14c-7b33-482c-8b90-122032a0739d
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I have suffered from varicocele in one of my testicles for many years. Recently it really started to hurt and the doctor said I should get surgery done. After doing some research I learned how Horse chestnut can help reduce the symptoms. I tried it and in just few weeks the pain went away and the vericose area became visually smaller. This product is amazing! An I highly recommend it to anyone suffering from a similar condition of the veins. God Pl less whoever made this.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I just started taking this along with butchers broom because I suffer from poor circulation on my legs, it really helps. I think it helps with hemorrhoids too, I also feel relief. I need more time to evaluate but it seems to work well.

67940649-6199-4357-8147-724c7cf52305
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

It helps a lot for better circulation, heavy legs and discomfort in veins. I am taking it with gotu kola and diosmin for maximizing effectiveness and it’s saving life.I recommend it!!!