FI
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I love this brand and it's great quality and value for money. I suffer with adrenal fatigue and my cortisol levels were a bit high in the evening causing me to struggle to fall asleep. Holy basil really helped to lower my evening cortisol and I was able to sleep better which was a great benefit to me. The pulls are east to swallow and don't have any after taste .

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

This is an ancient herb. In today's stressful world it can help with anxiety. In California Basil has been found to be contaminated when home grown. This product is safe since it has been grown in India for centuries. This is a safe way to get holy basil which is an herb that has been used for centuries. It is grown under safe conditions.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This basil has got a one-two kick that can't be beat. You can smell the basil cleansing action before you take one. I like them plan, or with a side dish of cold slaw or fried chicken.

Holy Basil is one of those supplement that I go back for stress. It always make me more calm and relax and helps me sleep as well.

Posted on May 17, 2022

This is a wonderful supplement, it really helped boost my mood and I believe it helped with my hormone issues.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

great brand for herbs good quality and pricing. helps with stress and calming to the mind. thank you

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Trying this herb out for its various health benefits. Seems to help with sleep and stress/anxiety after using it for a week. Hoping it helps with high cholesterol for me and diabetes for my husband, but that will take a longer period of use to determine that health benefit.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022
1,251

Very fast & product is affordable and items are shipped immediately.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
4,069

I'm impressed with its quality, it genuinely helps me have a positive mood, great supplement for my wellbeing.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Quality product and like the benefits of this. Recommended. Has improved some health issues.