FI
4.5

4.5
Posted on Feb 15, 2022
Excellent Garlic Supplement!

Been taking Garlicin for more than 30 years, and it has had a very positive effect on my HDL and LDL cholesterol levels. At one point some years ago I tried a different brand for a short while and did not get the same results, so I'm loyal to Garlicin. Very effective, excellent quality!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
4,069

my dad has been taking this product for a year now and I'm glad it effectively normalize his blood pressure, plus it improves his immune system. I'll buy more of these incredible quality supplements for him.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

The product was effective and there was no pungent garlic odor in my breath after taking the pills. Overall, it was value for money.

Posted on May 19, 2021

I've taken this product for years. I definitely feel it help my health and heart. While I still like to eat raw organic garlic cloves whenever I can and if I am coming down with something, with this product I don't have to eat them every day. It has allilcin, an essential garlic component.

If you don't know, garlic is a natural antibiotic and this is a good way to get plenty of if and don't have to smell the whole day afterwards. It helps with infections, it is good for circulation and has antibacterial, antiviral properties to help keep healthy. These tabs are easy to swallow, there is no aftertaste and they are easy on the stomach as well.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Excellent and high Allicin content. No garlic after taste and great price.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Great quality product for keeping cholesterol in check. As always, great service from iHerb!

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

We've been taking this as part of our SIBO protocol. Definitely noticed the result after a couple of weeks. No more bloating, no abdominal discomfort.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Very easy to take with no garlic smell. I like the size of the tablets. It is easy to swallow.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

The best, and the best price. Taking it for h pylori along with oil of oregano. Taking it for 4 months. l Will review when I get bloodwork done at the end of 4 mths