FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I’ve been using this for a long time and I’m a breastfeeding mom. Size of the tablet is just right. Quality is superb and I love that it’s ingredients are natural. I like that it’s cheaper here than in other stores here in our country. Thank you iherb!!!

6cdad04a-e417-48eb-96de-5beeffbf989d
Posted on Aug 22, 2022
1,082

A good drug, the effect of the reception is, it does its job well. The package is enough for 1 course of admission. The composition is natural.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This is one of the best, high quality folate products that you can find in the market. It helps a lot with female health and just overall wellbeing. Tasted good and easy to digest. Packaging also is very convenient for intake. and comes in good size. Highly recommend for people of all ages!

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Folate bottle size is quite ok. Size is normal to take. Dosage should be take one capsule per day. Give us as direct absorption effect contact with sun . Package system is good. Good for strong bone. Taste also nice. Folic acid is necessary for body.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I take extra folate for my borderline anemia because I cannot take iron. My red blood cells are smaller than normal due to thalassemia minor that most of the women in my family carry so taking extra folic acid helps with my anemia.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I am very satisfied with all the products I order from iHerb. Speed of order processing, shipping, carrier (DHL)... speed of delivery, sending information... everything is perfect!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
4,069

I love the effects of these impressive supplements for my wellbeing, as I've witness how this brand helps support my metabolism and nervous system.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I use Nature's Way Folate to ensure essential fat metabolism, for proper DNA and RNA synthesis, and a support for proper nervous system development.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Great value, easy to swallow, no noticeable side effects. Do some reading on pros and cons and side effects before taking it. It works well for some people, but not everyone.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Good quality folic acid,good for health,easy to swallow capsules,small size.