FI

4.7
Based on 2,687 Ratings
2,200
Posted on Jan 6, 2023
Overall great herb for cleasing

I love this herb, one of God's gifts for us humans to keep us healthy. It is good too as it is cleansing for the liver and kidney and blood, it is really one of the best herbs for cleansing, they have a decent price here too, we love using this a few times a week!

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

I get a very uplifting effect when I take Dandelion Root. It balances and improves my mood and positively affects my entire sense of well-being. It helps me digest foods faster and better, with a lot less of the common digestive issues. Dandelion Root stimulates bile flow function and is a potent blood cleanser. It also improves functioning of the kidneys, spleen, stomach, and is a powerful diuretic. I must have some significant sluggishness in some of my organs as I get a dramatic improvement while taking this supplement. I believe it is well known for improving a variety of metabolic conditions. If you've found my review helpful please give it a thumbs up so more people can see it.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

This is a high quality ingredient composition package, i use it myself for many benefits first of all i felt improvement in my health after i used this supplement. its suitable with diet and for different ages - and i like it cause there's no concern with hemp. I like it cause its contain a small tablet size easy to swallow with a good taste.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I am taking one or two of these a day, always during a meal, as it it works as a light prokinetic, i.e. it promotes easier digestion without being a true laxative. It helps with my chronically sluggish digestion and decreases bloating and discomfort after meals (as part of my protocol for SIBO with constipation). Dandelion also contains inulin which is synergistic with probiotics. One needs to be aware however that it may deplete potassium to some extent. Highly recommend!

I have started taking this supplement to help my heart as I noticed swollen ankles. I take 5 capsules in the morning, at breakfast, with other supplements, and it produces a mild diuresis. Exactly how much is needed, not to extend where I am confined to the toilet. After 2 weeks of therapy I noticed large improvement in ankle swelling and palpitations. I trust this company and the quality is always great!

Posted on May 25, 2022

Dandelion is really good supplement for its benefits for promoting liver health The ingredients are all suitable for vegetarians I like the packaging and quality of this brand It may aid with blood sugar management and lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels but if you are concerned you can ask your doctor about it first

Posted on May 16, 2022

I brought this for my fiancé who sometimes goes days without bowel movements. I gave him 1 pill only because I read the other reviews about people experiencing diarrhea while taking 2-3. 1 pill worked so well, I give it to him every couple of days (not every day) so keep that in mind. He’s 200+ and 6 feet so I really suggest you start with 1 pill. I warned ya lol

Posted on May 8, 2022

I typically have issues at my annual health assessment with my liver enzymes being slightly elevated. I saw this product available on the IHerb web site and decided to try these as a solution to helping with this problem. I shall see what this year's results will be next month. Easy to use and incorporate into my daily supplement regimen.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Dandelion root has so many health benefits, this is much cheaper than liquid product. This capsule is a bit bigger than avarage suppliment capsule, I'm not good at swallowing capsules so if it was a bit bigger I think I had trouble with it.

b65ab61d-2228-4f51-b585-de1a962a2b8b
Posted on Jan 25, 2023

After taking this product for one month, I can honestly say that it does everything it says it does. and this product has helped me and I feel wonderful. I will continue to take this product along with Olive Leaf Extract. Wonderful product, a part of my daily routine. Great price for a great vitamin.